Batam is just 45 minutes ferry ride from Singapore, the nearest Indonesian island where you can spend your weekend for a short getaway. And i am very sure that spa and massage will be one of the agenda on every trip to Batam.
If you are looking for good massage place in Batam, look no further.. I truly recommend Kamaya Spa on you wellness trip to Batam.
Why Kamaya Spa?
- It’s conveniently located near to central area, just a few minutes walking distance from BCS Mall
- It has special design which make it unique and different than the other spa place in Batam, i totally in love with the traditional ID deco and the spa ambience. The design of entire spa inspired by antique and vintage Balinese day spa, features local wood and stone with warm golden lighting and Balinese artwork throughout. It feels so homey to be there.
- The spa paid attention on every detail at their Spa, the special fabrics for the bed cover, the carved logo on every spa products, the natural ornaments throughout the whole common area and the treatment rooms. Those beautiful little detail added up into a total spa experience.
- It has a proper room for every guest, either single, couple or family. What i mean with the proper room is really a decent enclosed spa treatment room for your privacy complete with bed/ beds, jacuzzi and bathroom. How good is that? I had very bad experience on the spa before where they only have the curtain to separate rooms, just a plain bed, no aromatherapy, no ornaments or deco, until i wished that the massage quickly finish, as i get bored with the room itself, if you know what i mean?!
- Kamaya Spa offer various treatments ranging from Body Spa treatments, Aromatherapy Body Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Facial, Foot Reflexology, Pedicure, Manicure and many more.
- Their therapists are highly trained by their Balinese artisan.
- They offer free transport from and to your destination.
- They offer free flow hot and cold drinks as well as snacks while you waiting.
Are those reasons good enough to convince you to try Kamaya Spa?! Fret not! I’ve provided photos below for your viewing..
Vintage Balinese Spa Lobby
Spa Treatment Room
We tried the “Hot Stone Massage”, it was such an enjoyable treatment, made my whole body so relaxed. First they done traditional massage then followed stone massage (rubbing the hot stones) and the placement of hot stones on important points of body. the heat from stones will helps to relieve the tension on your body and after the treatment i feel that my body refreshed and rejuvenated. You definitely have to give Hot Stone Massage a try if you are bored with the normal traditional massage.
Bubble Bath for the Sweet Ending
After relaxing massage, they prepared hot bubble bath. Look at that bubbles, so huge and fluffy! I feel like surrounded by the cloud..
Thanks Kamaya Spa for having us! We really had a great time pampering our body and amazed with the beautiful treatment rooms and impeccable services. I would definitely come back everytime i visit Batam.
Don’t forget to quote “YuniKamaya” for 10% off spa services.
Address: Ruko Penuin Blok E no 1 & 2, Tlk. Tering, Batam Kota, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau 29444, Indonesia