Gingham prints is making their way back to fashion trend. The prints and the flowy skirt and fitted tube top from Zara make me happy while wearing it.. It is so cheerful mood indeed. And that pretty flower from FleuristeSG which i picked during #Clozette Tea Party brighten this OOTD too.
Enjoy snapshots from my recent favourite outfit.. 🙂
- Gingham Top and Skirt Set from Zara, you can buy here
- Furla Mini Metropolis Crossover Bag, Pompom Fur from Zara
- Flower c/o Fleuristesg from Clozette tea party #cleoxfleuriste #fleuristesg
- Accessories: Lucien Angelica Ring and Velvet Choker from Forever 21
- Eyebrow embroidery done by ArchangelBrow