Update on my daily routine: as usual tons of works during daytime and another blogger works at night.. As well as busy to prepare our new nest: looking around for inspiration, checking some good deal for furniture, asking here and there where to buy and how to do. Lucky have a lot of colleagues helping me.. 🙂 Well but the key is: “You have to know first, what do you want?”
Wish both of us luck, as next week we are going to collect our home key.. Yay! Can’t hardly wait to buy stuff and decorate our new home.. I just wish hubby not travel so often so he can help me more.. :'( but oh well, if it’s all about works, no choice.
Hope my Singapore background photoshoots not make you boring as i rarely travel this few months, only able to plan our next trip after we settle our home stuff.. So excited too.. 🙂
– Dress: ASOS Petite Origami Bow Pencil Dress (Navy Colour), find at ASOS
– Bag: Proenza PS11 Classic Mini in Grey, from Reebonz
– Shoes: Christian Louboutin Pigalle 85mm
– Accessories: Double Pearls Earrings from Vainicious, Bracelet and Necklace from H&M, Bracelet from Bottega Venetta
– Hair by Jean Yip Singapore (not sponsored, i just won a voucher when hashtag my OOTD and did some treatment on my super dry hair) – I know my hair need more attention.. :'( maintaining long hair is damn expensive here..:'((