amber sceats, Charles & Keith, Charles and Keith nude heels, fashion blogger, fashion diary, manning cartell, ootdsg, pencil skirt, Proenza Schouler, PS11 classic mini, tracyeinny
Get obsessed with simple background for OOTD.. It definetely will enhance the outfit, especially when you wearing pattern on your outfit.
My favourite places for OOTD with your elegant and chic style probably will be around Singapore town area, City Hall have Supreme Court, Victoria Concert Hall, Raffles Hotel and Chijmes, Dhoby Ghaut have Singapore National Museum and SOTA, Bugis have National Design Center and Singapore Art Museum.
Those are my favourite places for recent photoshoot. 🙂
Sharing my recent photoshoot at NDC wearing a gorgeous pencil skirt from Australian designer Manning Cartell. As you know lately i am a fan of pencil cut skirt. Recently bought a lot.. a loooooot of pencil skirt.. [Poor wardrobe! T.T] Couldn’t resist tho, and as you know pencil skirt will enhance your figure.. They hug your hip and shape your waist.. Believe me, when you know how good pencil skirt is, you will be fall in love with them. 🙂
Tips wearing pencil skirt for elegant looking:
- Find a perfect fit pencil skirt, not too loose because it will make you looks shabby (IMHO!) and destroy the total look. And shouldn’t too tight because you want to walk easily and comfortable for sure.. LOL!
- Find a high waist cut, don’t afraid to flaunt your perfect figure..
- Tuck in the top or wear a fitted peplum cut top, the key is to accentuate the waist.. 🙂
- Who said big hips lady couldn’t wear the pencil skirt? It’s proven wrong! IMHO pencil skirt suit best on the lady with big hips and small waist.. 🙂
– White Basic Tank Top c/o tracyeinny
– Skirt from Manning Cartell www.manningcartell.com.au
– Bag Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic Mini in Grey
– Accessories: Amber Sceats Armour Ring, Bottega Venetta bracelet, Pearl Earrings c/o vainicious
– Shoes from Charles and Keith