Donning in monochrome again after lots of print..
I think, i am too tired with prints (even tho i still embrace them ;P)..
It’s monochrome.. it’s classy, simple and timeless, but i also play with some detail here. Lovely sienil top from missoriclothing.sg is very versatile piece, i will definetely wearing this for few more times in the future.. Paired it with solid black colour flare skirt with lasercut detail, some of my favourite accessories, velvet hat and you can never go wrong with this cute Miny Ginny sling bag.. Perhaps this playful look helps to cheat my real “age”. Hohoho..
“The most colorful thing in the world is black and white, it contains all colors and at the same time excludes all.”
― Vikrmn, 10 Alone
– Sienil Top c/o missoriclothing.sg follow missoriclothingline for more updates of lovely handmade quality clothing..
– Lasercut detail skirt from TEMT
– Mini Ginny Salvatore Ferragamo Sling Bag
– Jeffrey Campbell Soiree Heeled Sandal
– Velvet Hat from H n M
– Amber Sceats Armour Ring
– Pearl Earrings c/o Vainicious
– Bottega Interciatto Nappa Bracelet