Today i fall in love for the first time with lace up shoes.. It looks so unique, chic and versatile.. Can match with any of your outfit.. Boyfriend jeans, short or skorts, A-line or pencil skirt, or even dressy feminine look and party outfit..
So far here are some brand i found for their lace up shoes or heeled sandal design:
1. Schutz Slate Lace Up Sandals (find here)
|croco pattern <3 font="">3>|
2. Jason Wu Bianca Platform Gladiators
3. Schutz Arieli Lace Up Sandals
|I simply love the studed detail.. Comes in black and nude colour..|
4. Jimmy Choo Meddle Cage Gladiator Heels
|How can i not fall in love with Jimmy Choo’s creation.. 🙂|
5. Giuseppe Zanotti Lace Ankle Heels
|I love Giuseppe Zanotti creation as well.. they are all unique…|
6. Giuseppe Zanotti Lace-Up Suede Gladiator High-Heel Sandal
7. Windsor Smith Gillie (find here) – looks similar with Giuseppe Zanotti Lace-Up Suede Gladiator High-Heel Sandal, but maybe this one is more affordable version..
Ahhh.. So many pretty shoes nowadays.. Can’t hardly wait to have ’em all..
Hmm.. but just wondering.. Here, in Singapore, everytime i am wearing unique design shoes, people on the street always starring at my shoes..
Am i wrong to be a unique person and dare to be different than common people?!
Well sometimes i don’t really care them.. As long as i confident with the outfit i carry, then should’t be any problem for myself.. Mybe they are just jealous person who don’t have any idea about their own style and just blend with others.. 🙂
Anyway.. just treat me as a UNIQUE creature, a little red dot within those black dots..