Hmmm Sorry for the bad quality of my picture.. Will try using better camera, as this all photos only taken by iphone.. hehe..
Would like to share with you for Weekend Make Up tips, Step-By-Step.. I love simple make up, more nude colour and working more on my eyes..
1. Toner – SKII Facial Treatment Essence
Always use toner after washing your face and before applying any make up. It is very important to restore back your moisture and refreshing your face.
2. Moisturizer – Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield with SPF 50 PA+++
I prefer moisurizer with the sun-blocking agent (with SPF) and anti pollutant/free radicals (PA+++)-more plus means more protection.. This Lancome moisturizer really useful somemore i need to work under sun almost everyday. I like the non-sticky feeling after use this product.
3. BB Cream – Za Total Hydration BB Cream UV
I feel this BB cream give more coverage than other korean brand BB cream and also give more SPF and PA+++, suitable for daily use and restore hydration on your skin. Been using it for a year plus, because i attend make up class conducted by celebrity make up artist, Larry Yeo and got free sample of product. And found that this product is what i’ve been looking for. And the price really affordable only S$19.90 for a tube which can last for about 5-6 months. Better than to spend for branded foundation which very expensive for daily use. Hmmm.. i’ve been trying Shu Uemura BB Cream as well, which cost S$68, but found not really suitable for me and too sticky for my skin and not really blended well for make up.
4. Compact Foundation – Bobby Brown Oil Free Compact Foundation
Well i treated this compact foundation as my concealer for under eyes and other areas need some coverage. If you are going to use it for entire face, it will be too thick make up as the concentration of coverage is very high on this cream foundation.
I am using no 3 (Beige)
5. Powder – Revlon ColourStay Aqua Mineral Powder
It’s my perfect powder to create flawless look without thick foundation.. I love this mineral powder from Revlon. When first application you will feel the cold feeling on your skin and it will blend perfectly into your skin colour tone. Dunno why cannot fins this mineral powder in Singapore.. I only find it when i went back hometown, in Bogor or in Jakarta.
6. Highlighter Powder from Muji
Well, i am not using this highlighter everyday for my daily make-up, but i do use it for weekend make-up or special occassion make-up.
It will not give you perfect highlight to make ur nose sharper or to make ur face skinnier, but i found this highlighter is more for glowing look skin.
7. Blush – Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush
I am using Rose Tourbillon (67), which is more on pinkish swatch. Dab a bit from the pallette and blush into your cheek.. All make up artist i work with always said “Cheese” or “Smile” when doing this, so it will fall on “apple” of the cheek.
8. Must Have Eyeshadow Pallette: Naked2 by Urban Decay
I found this colour pallette eyeshadow is the more useful and perfect for daily or party make-up.
I am using Bootycall colour for highlighting my face contour, especially for sharping my nose bridge (as i have not so nice nose shape T.T) and use this colour on the corner starting point of my eyes.
9. Sweet Colour Lipstick – Bobby Brown Sweet Nectarine 6
Love this sweet colour, make ur lips more bright.. 🙂
Btw, before using a lipstick i always apply moisturizer or lip balm. Or for daily use, i always stick to Dior Lips Maximizer to plump the lips effortlessly.
10. And above all those things all you need good make up applicator: either your “magic finger” or good make up brush set like this..
I am using Bobby Brown brush set to apply some of my make-up especially for eyeshadow, their eye shades applicator is really good. <3 p=””>
Below are my picture this morning just finish make up.. No-filter photos.. Pardon for the bad quality of photos.
And these are pictures taken in the evening.. My make up still can last very long, for about 8hrs without retouching..
Btw, share My Journey today:
– Morning 10am step out from home going to church at Hyatt Orchard
– Finish church service about 1pm and i went to Far East Plaza, window shopping, down there got lots of Blogshops, price range about S$20-40, quality quite good, but some of stuff i can find at taobao.. ^.^v
Ya today i got this crochet overall in white at Blogshop Empire.
– After that met hubby and we had lunch at Ayam Penyet Ria, Far East Plaza.. We love Indonesian food..
I got my Soto Ayam..
And my hubby got Ayam Penyet..
– Finish lunch almost 2pm then accompany hubby find some working shirt at Takashimaya, a bit tough to find what he want, we went to Zara, AX, Pull and Bear, and end up at G2000.
Takashimaya had food fest, while waiting him trying his shirt i went to food fest. Some of stall were having food testing.. Hahah for sure i won’t miss this chance.. Trying some of japanese snack.. But anyway pretty costly there, i end up buying Rosella jam (Hibiscus sabdariffa extract) then buy some korean street snack (pork hotdog and shitake mushroom).
– Then after finish we went to watch movie “World War Z”. The movie quite good, but hubby said not violent enough for a zombie movie @.@” But anyway, Brad Pitt looks like old guy in this movie.. :'( Yah maybe he is old alrd lah..
– after watched movie we went to dhoby ghaut and i found this nail polish at Sephora.. Ciate Antique Brooch.. <3 the colour and the glitter mixed well not like other “cheap” glitter nail polish, glitter always separated than the liquid..
Taking selfie camwhoring picture when i reached home..
And now feel unwell.. Thought my sore throat got inflammation.. Need to take a rest..
I really need rest.. Sigh.. 0.o”