30 July 2012
Wow, time really flies.. So fast.. i always feel nowadays, working a week (5days) feels like nothing haha, due to busy bcoz currently my project is on construction and sometimes once in a week need to spend one day or two days for coordination meeting or going for site walk.. Ah, yes, it is my life.. @.@”
After we obtain religion marriage certificate, we might as well get concurrence our legal marriage and obtain our legal marriage certificate as well.
My hubby didn’t want it to be so troublesome, somemore we are from two different country, so better to do register in Singapore.. I heard from my bestfriend who married foreigner also, quite troublesome to settle requirements for marriage in Indonesia even she has same religion with her hubby.
The Solemnization process was really fast, total only about 30min including waiting and solemnization itself.
Then after that we had photo session. Since ROM is very simple, most of peoples who choose solemnization in ROM office seldom have professional wedding photographer. Haha, but we are different.. We always capture every special moments in our life. Well frankly speaking, since nobody helped us took picture as on our solemnization day is working day. We hire professional freelance photographer, WMA (Wedding Montage Animation).. Their website here: http://www.wedding-montage-animation.com
Their photos are quite good and i love the vintage mood in all those photos they captured.. They edited every picture, not only colour editing, they even do photo montage.. Psssttt… My photo looks like i am really slim… Hahaha… Adjusting a bit of my arms size, make it more proportional. Although i never asked them to do so, but so far pretty happy with the results, haha.. ^.^
Sharing with you my ROM photography..
Well some photos turned out very nice, but actually our pose during that day just normal.. <3 font="">3>
Haha, love the vintage mood of the photos..
– Decoration (wedding props) and birdcage done by myself.. 🙂
– Make Up and Hair-Do done by myself, as make up artist here pretty costly, about S$200-300 for ROM (only).. I never said i am very expert in make up, but at least i know how to make up my own face, so i rather save money and buy some make up stuff for myself.
Hair-Do just learnt from Youtube then voilaaa.. Done.. Although not perfect but at least proper for solemnization.. 🙂
– Wedding Dress bought online.. So lovely right? Hehe, but currently belong to another bride, i sell it away.. ;p
– White Roses Bouquet from florist at Hougang Mall (forgot the name, haha) spent for S$80 for 10 nos of White Roses Bouquet.
– Wedding ring by Cartier
– Location : Fort Canning Park and ROM
Registry of Marriages
7 Canning Rise