Every week i will post my mix and match style for office attire.. I can always hv new style even with very tight budget, bcoz i like to hunt cheap items and match it with my old items.. ^^v
Can proudly said, i hardly bought dress more than $100 (hmm except for my wedding gown), and max price for me to shop is up to $50.. If more than that consider very expensive for me.. Oh ya then i only shop around when discount happen. Actually i rather shop online for more affordable stuffs.. Viva online shopping!!!
Check this out:
Ok.. Monday i was sick and stay at home.. So no proper outfit haha..
Tuesday, 9th July 2013
– Monogram floral printed cardigan from Mango.. I bought during discount, price is S$25
– Short stretchable skirt from Kitschen, bought 2 for S$12, so S$6 each..
– My new iphone accessories.. With kitty ribbon, bought from Beadstalk, Cineleisure for $1 only!!!
– Bag from Mango in cream colour, bought S$29
Wednesday, 10th July 2013
– Black Top with Crochet detail on chest bought from Sungei Wang, Kuala Lumpur, for about RM16.90 (what??? So cheap rite?) it’s equal to only S$6.8!
– Paisley pattern Printed pants bought from from Sungei Wang, the same shop i bought the top.. Price about RM39, exchange currency 2.47 for S$1, equal to S$15.80.. This printed pants is really a hit for now.. But i still prefer monochrome colour, more easy to match and more sophisticated.. ;p
Friday, 12th July 2013
Friday dress coordination
– Long bodycon tank: bought from Times Square, KL for RM 16.90..
– Lacey vest from Forever21, bought about $39 (if i am not wrong), so usefull, can mix and match with other style :p
– bag from mango bought $29
Saturday, 13th July 2013
Went to BBQ outfit
– Simple printed dress from love and bravery bought $34
– Bag from Mango $29
Sunday, 14th July 2013
– Printed owl top from JRunaway.. For $19 (discounted price)
– Bottom, lace overlay denim shorts from JRunaway.. For $19 (discounted price)
I was going to my friend’s house to prepare food for monday office lunch..
Be happy and chic, while keep on “saving” haha.. 😀