I was looking at Miu Miu’s runway looks for their Spring 2016 collections and I really loved those nude eyes and dark lips, together with the preppy low pigtails that are accessorised by unique hairbands.
I haven’t done a makeup video for the longest time so I decided to give it a try and did a makeup tutorial for the look, and made it totally good for everyday street wear.
Products used in this video:
1. Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur (Primer)
2. THEFACESHOP CC Intense Cover Cushion
3. Etude House Surprise Concealer Kit
4. Ingirl Stinn Compact Pressed Powder
5. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Grey
6. Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
7. Beauty People Super Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil
8. Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
9. Etude House Curl Fix Mascara in Black
10. 3CE Face Blush #Cotton Candy
11. Kate Slim Create Powder for Cover (Contouring Powder)
12. MAC Satin Red A23 (Lip Colour)
13. Too Faced Melted Villain (Lip Colour)
So who said that runway looks are too glamorous for the streets! Here’s the simple step-by-step tutorial for this look! Remember to subscribe to the channel!