I attended the Leaders InSolution Event held by The Sample Store with many familiar bloggers! Thanks to The Sample Store for the warm invite.
The three pretty organisers!
Valerie and Yvonne!
Following the short introduction and welcoming, there’s was a demo on Leaders InSolution mask and how it is compared to another Brand X mask.
Left: Brand X Right: Leaders Insolution
Can you see that Leaders Insolution mask is so much thinner and translucent as compared to Brand X?
And we had the very pretty Yijing to be the model of the day.
Brand X mask and Leaders Insolution mask was both cut into halves and Yijing had half of them on each side of her face. It was left there for around 20 minutes and we managed to see obvious differences on Yijing’s face after that.
Brand X mask actually fell off from Yijing’s face three times in that 20 mins because it couldn’t adhere to the skin, whereas Leaders Insolution mask sticks well to the skin and fits well on the facial contours.
Not sure if you could see clearly, but Yijing’s face actually showed a clear line of difference. The left side was slightly fairer and more radiant while the right was darker. The effects were really obvious to those of us who were present there. Amazing!
What’s an event without nice food… Hahaha…
With me are the wonderful bloggers Jones, Chantana and Verlyn!
Having some fun doing up a advertisement for Leaders Insolution!
That’s me serious at work!
I have to use the crayons to design… Just because they looked so cute!!
My finished product! Omg it’s so kiddish looking… But cute right! Right? LOL…
And there was a lucky draw for a year’s supply of Leaders Insolution products. Charlene was the lucky girl! She deserves it, because she has been a really nice an kind girl to me!
Group photo with all the bloggers…
Thanks to The Sample Store for such a wonderful event. I had a really good time doodling and catching up with the bloggers. The product demo was really interesting and with the goodie bag I received, I tried on the mask myself too! It was really great.
Here’s the range of Leaders Insolution mask that’s suited to different needs.
- Sold 800,000 sheets every single month in KOREA (Base on recent sale record in Korea)
- KOREA’s Best Selling Dermatologist Tested Masks
- No Paraben (preservative), No Mineral Oil, No Silicon, No Artificial Pigment
- Suitable for sensitive skin, does not clog pores
- Made from Natural Cellulose sheet (thin, silky soft and fit snugly on face, help achieve maximize absorption)
- Using newest technology and pure natural ingredients
- 8 different types of masks to suit for different skin concern
- Each type of mask contains an active ingredient that is proven to help target skin problems (i.e dull &dry, pigmented, irritated, tired, troubled skin, dehydrated, scars, wrinkles, freckles , lost of elasticity, whitening)
I tried on this mask from the whole bag of mask that was generously sponsored by www.cossy.com.sg
I love how the mask fits on nicely to my skin during application and I can multi-task while doing my mask without worrying that it will drop off! Also, the good fit would mean that the mask is in full contact with my skin!
My skin was very hyrdrated and radiant after that. I love how Leaders Insolution pampers my skin! The brightening effect was very obvious just after one application.
So, where to get them?
Price: S$3 for Skin Renewal Mask
: S$3.50 for Skin Clinic Mask
Promotion: Buy any 3 Get 1 FREE (Promotion valid from 1st March-28th March 2012.While stocks last. Terms & Conditions apply)
Exclusively available at selected Watsons (official launch on 1st March 2012):
1. Ngee Ann City #B2-06 to 09
2. Ion Orchard #B4-12
3. Marina Square #02-212
4. Raffels City #B1-42
5. Bugis Junction #02-27 to 33
6. Vivo City #B2-17
7. Parkway Parade #B1-14/15/16
8. Tampines Mall #B1-07/08
9. IMM Building #01-53
10. Jurong Point #B1-12/13
11. Compass Point #02-12
12. Toa Payoh HDB Hub #01-510
- For overseas customers (outside Singapore) that wish to purchase Leaders Insolution Mask, please contact: email@example.com