Was given the opportunity to try out LUSH Fresh Face Masks thanks to Phoebe from Lush! Have always wanted to try out the masks due to the fresh and handmade concept!
Their Fresh Face Masks are handmade with the finest essential oils, fresh fruits and veggies, deep cleansing clays and nutrient rich herbs. We use active ingredients to address a host of skin needs, from dryness to breakouts to fine lines, and everything in between! When we use the term “active ingredient”, this refers to an ingredient that is biologically active. We use freshly squeezed juices, extracts, or whole fruits and vegetables in our face masks, so they need to be refrigerated at all times to prevent spoilage. Masks can only be kept for a month max. Masks are also available for online delivery.
The masks I tried were the OatFix, CupCake and Love Lettuce.
CUPCAKE MASK ($30.50/75g)
- Sleepover staple: Cupcake is definitely a fixture at slumber parties for it’s wonderful effect on teenage skin.
- It looks good enough to eat: But no, it doesn’t taste like chocolate pudding. Trust us.
- Refreshing minty tingle: We combine spearmint, fresh mint and peppermint oils in Cupcake.
LOVE LETTUCE MASK ($30.50/75g)
- Everyone loves lettuce: Love Lettuce is suitable for all skin types.
- You make me feel brand new: With scrubby ground almonds and absorbent kaolin to tighten pores, Love Lettuce leaves your face feeling incredibly fresh.
- Honey, please! A natural humectant (attracts and retains moisture), we use honey in Love Lettuce as a wonderful, gentle moisturizer.
OATFIX MASK ($30.50/75g)
- On a Goldilocks quest? Oatifix is just right for super sensitive, dry or irritated faces.
- Calm skincare catastrophes: Oats are naturally anti-histemic, meaning they calm and soothe reactions or redness.
- We’ve gone bananas! We use freshly mashed bananas in Oatifix to soften and moisturize dry skin.
Hope this helps in your decision to try out LUSH! They are having an offer on their website right now so click away!