Am finally back with a product review. This is not an advertorial but a pure review. I have been Kiehl’s fan since god knows when so when I was given these, I was really excited. I am already their Midnight Oil fan for years.
A few weeks back I was invited to KIEHLS launch of Daily Reviving Concentrate ($80 for 30ml). A lightweight type of oil that is specially formulated to support skin’s daytime defences. Already an avid user of their Midnight Oil, I was really excited to witness the launch of the Daily Reviving Concentrate because its similar to the Midnight Oil except it is lighter and great for a hot and humid weather like SG’s!
AH also can I just say I loved how the event was held. It was a one of a kind experience for sure. We got to bring back packets of lovely smelling herbs which was so useful. I used them to brew tea and freshen up the room.
Anyway today, I will be sharing a review on their Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate and Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate!
Powerful Ingredients, Powerful Formula, Powerful Results
Power-packed with an astonishingly potent 10.5% of Vitamin C (one of the highest over-the-counter!), Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate has been clinically demonstrated to significantly improve not only the look of fine lines and wrinkles but to address skin texture and radiance. So powerful, it creates a unique and immediate warming sensation when applied; proof of its potency and efficiency in attacking aging accelerators.
To commemorate this milestone achievement, Kiehl’s is launching the limited-edition 10th Anniversary decorated Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate in a special 75ml edition for $120, available only for the month of September. Usual size 50ml for $98.
For youthful eyes, Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate ($75 for 15ml) will feature a NEW pump design enabling fuss-free and hygienic application.
Below are the main ingredients used inside the product.
- L-Ascorbic Acid or pure Vitamin C is known to provide antioxidant protection to neutralize free radicals and stimulate collagen synthesis. In the formula, L-Ascorbic Acid at 10.5% also helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet, yet it remains gentle enough for the delicate eye area due to its stabilization.
- Haloxyl™ is a powerhouse ingredient made up of 4 different components. The first two components include a flavonoid and an ester, which act specifically on dark circles. In fact, Haloxyl™ has been demonstrated to:
- Strengthen capillaries by alleviating inflammation that can cause darkness under the eyes.
- And enhance skin’s ability to eliminate iron and bilirubin, which are both pigmented by-products of hemoglobin that contribute to orbital shadows under the eyes.
- Lauroyl Lysine is an amino acid derivative that offers a natural, instant blurring effect. This nutrient-rich ingredient is comprised of lysine made from fermented molasses and Lauric Acid which is derived from coconuts.
Lauroly Lysine is a flat, plate-like structure with a low refractive index. Meaning that when light hits the surface of these “plates,” it scatters and blurs away any imperfections on skin. This optical effect provides a natural perfecting and brightening effect without looking artificial at first application.
- Noticeably decreases the appearance of crow’s feet and sub-orbital wrinkles
- Visibly brightens the eye area for a fresher appearance
- Helps minimize the look of under-eye dark circles
Before getting the products I have heard so many good things about the products from forums and online already that I just knew I had to get it. Packed with Vitamin C, the most potent vitamin for the skin, I was already having good vibes about the product and true enough, it lived up to my expectation. Well, wrinkles are bound to pop up when the time comes and sadly, my time has come. I was getting fine lines around my eye area and very unfortunately my laugh lines too. That was not a pretty sight to see. However with just a few pumps every night for about 2 weeks, I could see my laugh lines were getting finer and also the area was plumper than before. Scars were also less visible but not totally gone. The product had quick and visible results for me. Texture was light and non greasy, very easily absorbed into the skin.
I also loved that both products came in a pump design, very hygienic.
All in all, I am a true convert. I love both products.
THE ORANGE INVASION CONTEST
AH something else to announce. ARE YOU READY FOR Kiehl’s Orange Invasion Contest?? Stand a chance to win a powerful Kiehl’s hamper worth $173. All you need to do is upload an orange-themed captioned photo, follow @KiehlsSG and tag #KiehlsSG #PowerfulPSLRC #VitaminC #Orange. Most creative photo wins! The contest will last for the entire month of September and winner will be contacted via their Instagram account and announced on @KiehlsSG instagram account!
Best of LUCK! XX