Before my skin type is Oily/Combination and I think I’m still fine with my daily routine skincare until a good friend told me that he noticed that my forehead is very dry and my nose is shiny, actually I realized It too because my makeup doesn’t blend well anymore but still thinking Its just another day of dryness but another two of my friends reminded me again and I started to get conscious and keep thinking of it. I tried to ask around and check some reviews about my skin problems, Till I spoke to my friend amanda and she told me about DRx skincare products ( she and her aunt religiously using it and had a better skin ) so I have decided to make an appointment at DRx Clinic.
Dr. Nicholas attended me on my first visit to examine my skin problems and gave advices on how to improve my concerns: Oily T-zone ( very oily ) , visible open pores, blackheads and dry forehead.
Here’s what Dr. Nich prescriptions with short descriptions on the products.
1. Chira-Wash – Chirally-correct gel for all skin types, it gives extra moisturizing effects to the skin, leaving it silky and rejuvenated.
2. Toner – Alcohol-Free
3. Alpha Beta Gel – Improves the appearance of aged and photo-damaged, prevents pore clogging.
4. Comedone Formula – Works to reduce the appearance of comedones ( blackheads & whiteheads ) and also reduce the sebaceous activity.
5. Hydrator – It nourishes the skin to keep it supple, firm and smooth and recommended for oily skin.
6. Anti-Blemish Mask – It removes excess excess oil, exfoliates, cleanses pores, clears comedones and helps to control further break-outs and blemishes. * loving this*
7. Tinted Sunscreen ( SPF 30+)
Dr. Nicholas Ngui
302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Tel : (65) – 6733 1555
Fax (65) – 6733 2983
Mon to Fri : 10am to 8pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH
After 5 days of using it, I can see results on my cheeks especially on my forehead. Its not dry anymore and it looks moisturize all day. My T-zone gets better ( slightly oily ), my pores still the same I think I just need to continue using these products for best results its too early to determine.
Visiting DRx clinic and meeting Dr. Nicholas saves my time and money. If I didn’t make an appointment to his clinic I might be keep buying and trying different products until now.