As a first time mum who works from home and cares for baby R at the same time, time isn’t always on my side. Laundry, honestly, is the last thing on my mind. I’m sure many mummies can relate to this, which is probably the reason why I received several queries about the latest LG TWINWash from those of you who saw my IG stories when I attended the launch event earlier last month.
And so the question ensues. Does it live up to its hype?
To answer this, I thought I’d share what I like about this washing machine after testing it for a couple of weeks:
- Wash two loads at the same time to save time – What I love most about this washing machine is its ability to wash two loads at the same time. We used to wash baby R’s clothes by hand as we didn’t want to mix her laundry with ours for hygiene purposes. While I am fortunate to have a full-time helper, other baby-related chores such as additional cleaning and sanitizing require her immediate attention much more than before, especially now that baby R is on solids.
With LG TWINWash, we are now able to wash our clothes in the main washer and baby R’s clothes in the mini washer under an hour at the same time thanks to its TurboWashTM technology which shortens the washing cycle time while according fabrics the proper care they deserve.
- Designed for washing baby clothes – We wash baby R’s clothes, bibs and socks everyday, and the mini washer is just the perfect size. It even has a “Baby Care” laundry option, which I think is very thoughtful indeed. I’ve never seen this option on other washing machines.
- Cleaner laundry and less ironing is required – I noticed that many of the dresses that used to require ironing (after washing with my previous washing machine) do not need to be ironed anymore, which translates to even more time savings.
Credit goes to the TrueSteam technology, which penetrates fabrics with steam to eradicate 99.9% of household allergens, wrinkles and odors. The 6 Motion Direct Drive Technology also mimics hand washing action to ensure your laundry is as clean as it can get. Naturally, cleanliness and hygiene are of utmost importance with a baby in the household, hence knowing that my bedsheets and clothes are free from most allergens gives me complete peace of mind too.
- Operate the machine and monitor your laundry anywhere, anytime – Did you know that the LG TWINWash is WIFI enabled? I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I can operate the machine when I’m out of the house using the SmartThinQTM app and time it such that I can hang my laundry immediately upon reaching home. How convenient!
- Sleek Design – This is probably the sleekest washing machine in the market. It packs a punch in terms of both functionality and efficiency without compromising on design.
Most importantly, I love that the LG TWINWash gives me more time to bond with baby R and my family. It has certainly improved my quality of life and I would recommend that you check out this innovative appliance here if you’re on the lookout for a new washing machine!
*This is a sponsored post by LG but all opinions are my own.