I love wasabi so much that I wish to brush my teeth with it.
This is a holy grail for someone starting on tomato juice!
I have been drinking tomato juice which I believe for its health benefits, so looking out for more varieties and taste testing become relatable to me.
How often do you see tomato juice being bottled up so beautifully? Only the Japanese would and this miu Tomato Juice Gold ($40) from Nagoya Lida Farm is absolutely stunning with its long flute-like bottle. It bottle contains 300ml of tomato juice that is translucent.
miu Tomato Juice Gold has got gold standard because it is made from cherry tomatoes harvested in Nagoya, which is famous for their high sugar content. The sugar is produced naturally with the help of organic fertilizer, bonito and kelp. This tomato juice has no additional sugar, salt, coloring or preservatives. It is also additive and chemical free.
miu Tomato Juice tasted light and refreshing, almost like a tomato drink instead of juice. This is a little different from Ajikoi Tomato Juice (that I reviewed previously) which is thicker in viscosity and heavier in taste. Best to serve this tomato juice chilled or you can use it as a cocktail ingredient.
miu Tomato Juice (Gold) can be purchased at Ippin Section of Metro Level 4.
I know a very beautiful middle aged woman and she eats tomatoes everyday.
I get to know and try this Ajikoi Tomato Juice that is made in Japan from tomatoes of Japan Tochigi. Tochigi is famous for their production of sweet and juicy tomatoes! Ajikoi Tomato Juice comes in a set and is made with 100% fresh tomato.
Each bottle is 500ml and cost $46 or a 2 bottle gift set at $105. The tomato juice is readily to be drank directly from the bottle or you can mix your own creative beverages.
I recommend to mix the tomato juice with something citrusy, minty, and with a pinch of salt. It will be a refreshing healthy bevey that taste great!
Ajikoi Tomato Juice can also be used to make jelly and other healthy desserts. For me, I like to use this as tomato sauce for cooking in my dishes such as tomato chili chicken and tomato fried quinoa. This is definitely healthier than tomato sauce and the flavor is really good.
There are many health benefits when you consume tomato juice. Are you aware of them?
1) Anti-Cancer with the presence of carotenoid lycopene. It is an antioxidant that scavenge on free radicals to prevent cell & tissue damage. This in turn will prevent disease such as cancer.
2. Improve Vision as tomatoes are rich in vitamin A (retinol) which maintains the health of the tissues in the retina.
3. Promote Weight Lost because lycopene can protects the body against metabolic diseases, reduce waist circumference, serum cholesterol & inflammatory adipose level in the body.
4. Detoxify the Liver since alkaline food can improve liver disturbance.
5. Healthier Heart by lowering of LDL and bad cholesterol, hence reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
6. Better Gut Health by increasing population of lactobacillus bacteria for a healthy digestive system.
7. Powerful Beauty Aid as it is antioxidant-rich and can stop cells from getting damaged. It can also aid cell and tissue for repair. Skin can stay healthier and more glowing.
Are these reasons good enough to include tomato juice in your diet? If so, get the premium ones from Ippin now. Ajikoi Tomato Juice can be purchased at Metro Centrepoint Level 4 and Metro Paragon at Level 2.