Great Singapore Sale is just around the corner and unbelievable deals is awaiting for me! What’s your favourite place to shop for fashion and beauty? Mine is Zalora, Sephora, ASOS, Taobao. Although I’m not obliged to talk about these shops but I shall do a quick one for you girls on what I usually get!
● Zalora – Topshop, Something Borrowed. They have various brands and category for you to check out, have fun shopping. Just in case you might missed out, they have MEMEBOX too!
● Sephora – Do we really need to talk about this? Grab all em make-ups! They carry one of my to-go brands “Tarte” and delivery is free if shop online with them for orders above $40!
● ASOS – Sports stuffs etc. Adidas, Nike, Calvin Klein. If you can’t find it in Singapore, you might want to give it a try at ASOS. Chances are you might find it cause I got all the stuffs I needed here! Click around for yourself because there is over 850 fashion brands here.
● Taobao – Everyone’s current favourite place to shop at, everything from women/ men clothing, shoes, accessories, furniture, beauty, stationary and more is simply just cheap (if you know how to find).
Why squeeze in the crowd while you can shop at your comfort with just a few clicks?
Come to think of it, it has been very long since I went out shopping for clothes and make-up and the reason is simply because online has better price, don’t have feel road rage while I walk in the crowd, carrying all the heavy shopping goods is tiring and also the weather is too humid. Thus, shopping online is the best decision! Moreover, if you don’t need the item urgently, I think another positive reason to shop online is – it feels like a surprise present for yourself cause I usually forgot that I actually purchase something.
And I bet you didn’t know that the brands above are actually available with Plus! So if you’re a Plus! Member, you can actually shop with these cool brands online and earn LinkPoints on top of discounts!
There’s three ways to shop online with Plus!
2. Plus! Gateway which features over 200 global brands like ASOS, Sephora, and Melissa (MDreams) where you earn LinkPoints when you click to merchant sites via Plus! Gateway and shop on top of their onsite offers!
3. Plus! Marketplace is the place to go for home décor and lifestyle items with over 3000 products to choose from. You get to offset your payment with LinkPoints too.
What are LinkPoints for then?
LinkPoints are not only useful for grocery shopping! Accumulate enough LinkPoints and you can use them as “cash” to buy items off Plus! Marketplace I don’t know about you but I’m eyeing the “Hare Ring Holder” from Truffula Forest and Kinohimitsu’s collagen!
Great news! The Plus! Online Sale is now on and you can get up to 70% OFF with different deals every week! Deals on food, beauty and lifestyle, you name it and they have it. Also, you can earn bonus 1000 LinkPoints with an accumulative spend of S$300 online with participating merchants on your Plus! Visa Credit/Debit Card.
Current deals for this week 4 July to 10 Jul:
1. ZALORA – Enter “PLUSSHOP20” to enjoy 20% off (minimum spend $100)
2. MDS – Up to 70% OFF & earn 2X LinkPoints (Every $1 spent = 4 LinkPoints)
Only via gateway.plus.com.sg
3. Topazette – Up to 30% OFF store wide & earn 2 LinkPoints for every $1 spent
Via Plus! Marketplace https://plus.com.sg/merchant/topazette
Another great news for girls who love to DIY their own nails! From 18 Jul to 24 Jul, you will get to enjoy up to 30% off storewide with OPI on Plus! Marketplace. Time to stock up on those nail polish!
Stay tuned to plus.com.sg for more beauty deals from Sephora via Plus! Gateway and Strawberrynet in the next two weeks!