Time pass so fast! It’s going to be 2014 soon, pretty sure that everyone is going to party till they drop because partying is fun for people of all ages. Teenagers in particular like to party. This may include clubbing, attending a concert, festival or even house party. If you follow a few simple tips, it will help you stay safe while you’re having a good time.
Don’t forget to protect yourself and your friends.
Some of the things that can go wrong at party:
- Binge drinking
- Drink driving
- Drug overdose – drugs in any amount are illegal
- Drink spiking
- Getting arrested.
Singapore is not as safe as what you think, better to be safe than sorry.
You don’t have to use alcohol or other drugs to have fun. Hanging out with your friends is fun enough and neverlet others top up your drinks, have some self control, stop when you’re tipsy. Don’t leave your drink unattended while talking, dancing, using the restroom, or making a phone call. IF you realize that your drink has been left unattended, throw it away and get a new one! It’s possible that someone you know or someone you don’t may slip something into your drink that causes you harm. Don’t get into a car with a driver who has been drinking, unless you wanna die young.
Make-up and Dressing
Argh!!! Clubbing makeup is very tricky because you want your makeup to be perfect throughout the night, sweat proof and most importantly PHOTOGENIC. I’m sure most of you had your photo taken in the dark with flash on, and you realized that your foundation looks lighter than the rest of your body. Right?
- Apply primer as it will help your make up last longer
- Avoid using any foundation that has a SPF as it will make you look like ghost, stick with oil free foundation to prevent shine and whitecast while taking picture, you want to look amazing right? Don’t forget your neck!
- If possible use a waterproof concealer to conceal all your flaws
- Dap powder foundation to set your liquid foundation for full coverage, don’t use too much or else it will look cakey. Makeup will also last longer this way
- Use a eye primer, this will keep your eyeshadows lasting
- If you’re applying mascara, get a waterproof one!
- Contour your features a little, as flash will wash out and flatten your face
It’s always fun to dress up fancy, so experiment with your clothes! Most importantly you have choose clothing that makes you look and feel good, I guess that’s all! Have fun!
10 Foreigner Bars in Seoul to Drink and Make Friends
If you’ve ever been to a Korean style bar, you know it’s not too easy to meet new people. Everyone is there with friends, and bar layouts do not follow drink and mingle feng shui rules. So if you’re a lonely and thirsty soul in Korea, head over to these 10 foreigner bars in Seoul to make new friends!
Click here to see all the 10 foreigners bar in Seoul to drink and make friends!