In recent years, mineral make-up has been very popular and found their group of ‘supporters’. Great for people with sensitive skin as mineral cosmetics are known not to clog pores and gentle on skin.
This is something i have picked up in tokyo during my trip last year. Love the convenient packing , with the brush and refill mineral powder packaged as a all-in-1. It certainly makes it easy for touch-ups when you are out.
Only Minerals is a 100% mineral-based cosmetic. It functions as foundation, primer, concealer, finishing powder, and sunscreen (SPF 17), and it is supposed to be suitable for all ages and skin types.
According to the website, only minerals contain the finest micronized minerals that give you excellent coverage. The maker also claim that contain NO harsh chemical preservatives, dyes, fragrance, talc, oil, or fillers that can irritate, dry, or dull your skin.
• Offers great coverage but allows your skin to breathe
• Offers natural sun-screen and does not clog pores
• Mineral make-up is good for all ages and all skin types
• Ideal for sensitive skin – contains none of the irritants found in other cosmetics
• It offers a more natural look and a better feel due to its light weight
• Minerals are inert and do not support any type of bacterial growth
mikko’s comments: love the quality of the brush.. its super soft. Powder quality is fine so great for girls who just want a light coverage. Think for now, only minerals can only be found in japan and overseas. Hope somebody will bring this to Singapore soon.