After my banane bag, this is another one of those fun bags that i have found. Have you heard of this bag? Leghila bags are made of neoprene. If you not very familiar with fabrics, neoprene it is used in a wide variety of applications, such as laptop sleeves, orthopedic braces and mostly commonly on wetsuits.
So whats so big deal about it? a few reasons :
– its comes in 68 bi-colors (great for the fashion conscious)
– no more dirty looking bags cos these beauties are washable
– no more aching shoulders as they are very light weight
– 8 styles to choose from (should be able find one style that suits you)
– they are made in italy.
– many fashion magazines call Leghila a ‘must-have’ fashion accessory and the bags were being featured in magazines such as Marie Clare, Elle, Vogue, Glamour and Her World.
The collections available in singapore are :
For those interested to find out more about this bag, online store (www.doorstepluxury.com) carries both the B-bag and the G-bag. Sizes for the b-bag are small (31x22hx12cm) or large (40x30hx18cm). while G-bag comes in one size (40x30hx9cm).
Price range : B-Bag (small @ S$340, large @S$385), G-Bag (S$350)
Go check it out!