My favourite festival is nearing again! I love Mid-Autumn because I get to eat mooncakes and I LOVE MOONCAKES!!
Marriott Singapore Tang Plaza has started taking in orders for their moon cakes from 11 August to 15 September 2016.
“This Mid-Autumn Festival, guests can expect nothing short of perfection as our culinary maestros from Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant combine the best of ingredients, flavors and panache to present 11 exquisite, low-sugar moon cake creatives.”
Durian lovers scream in delight because they have their signature Pure “Mao Shan Wang” Premium Grade Durian for $69 nett! My parents love them but I will stick by Sencha Green Tea with Japanese Red Bean at $63 nett.
Other flavors available are:
- Chocolate Brownie with Cookies & Honeycomb ($61 nett)
- Salted Caramel with Peanut Praline ($61 nett)
- White Lotus Seed Paste with Egg Yolk ($61 nett)
However, as compared to Snowskin Mooncakes, traditional Mooncakes win hands down (based on my liking).
My most desired moon cakes every year is none other than White Lotus Seed Paste with Double Yolk, which is also their best seller at $70 nett.
Their signature flavor White Lotus Seed Paste with Chicken Bak-kwah and Assorted Nuts ($64 nett) was James’ pick.
Other flavor includes:
- White Lotus Seed Paste With Black Truffle, Waxed Duck, Roasted Chestnut & Single Yolk ($80 nett)
- White Lotus Seed Paste with Single Yolk ($65 nett)
- White Lotus Seed Paste with Pine Nuts ($61 nett)
- White Lotus Seed Paste with Macadamia Nuts ($63 nett)
You can also order via their website at http://www.singaporemarriott.com/mooncakes/order/ and choose your method of collection – either self collection or delivery.
For more information, please visit http://www.singaporemarriott.com/mooncakes/