Yoohoo! I am back to blogging with a fresh REVIEW for my current favourite facial mask – Mishang Medical Cold Compress Paste!
What actually caught my attention is the ambassador!!!! RAINIE YANG 杨丞琳 – my idol since young! #fangirlmode No joke! I am going to her concert in November 😛
Mishang Mask is getting more and more popular in Singapore mainly because of its effectiveness and it is a MEDICAL-GRADE skincare product!
What are the differences between Medical-grade skincare and Mainstream skincare?
- Most of the medical-grade companies will use highly stabilized ingredients that last longer and take longer to degrade
- Medical grade, or pharmaceutical grade products are required to contain ingredients that are 99% pure. Products that are purchased at department stores, drug stores, or on Amazon are not held to the same standards. They may contain fillers.
- Medical grade skin care products must have clinical research studies to back up any claims about their benefits. On the other hand, over the counter skin care products do not need to have clinical studies or research behind their claims.
- These products have more active ingredients than the leading OTC brands.
What is so special about Mishang other than being Medical-grade?
- One of the ingredients – CALMYANG
CalmYang is an active ingredient with strong anti-irritation and soothing properties, made from 7 plant extracts known for their soothing actions: chamomile, licorice, centella, rosemary, Baikal skullcap, tea and Japanese knotweed.
- It is suitable for acne skin and sensitive skin! This is definitely a piece of good news for people with these skin types.
- Can be used for post-aesthetics treatments (Skin booster, Rejuran healer, PRP, Laser and etc)
Here comes my review!
Let the photos tell the story.
What I like about Mishang Mask?
- I must say that the sheet is the best that I have ever tried. It is very light, thin and smooth. Most importantly, it fits really well to my face shape and its stretchability is good!
- The serum is thick and concentrated!
- My skin looks moisturized and brightened after the mask!
- It works well in reducing redness and calming down the skin
- I can use it even when I have breakouts/sensitive skin
I will rate the Mishang Mask 8 out of 10!
If you are tempted to buy the Mishang mask… Be aware of fake Mishang Mask as I have noticed some of the sellers are selling at a way cheaper price. Only buy from the authorized Singapore seller to avoid getting fake stuff!
My Mishang Masks are from the official seller from Singapore, you may visit them at
Good news!!! They are running a promotion right now!
BUY 5 Get 1 FREE – $18
BUY 10 Get 2 FREE – $35
BUY 20 Get 4 FREE – $65
BUY 50 (1 box) – $101
Do drop them a message to order now! If you’re keen to distribute this product, feel free to let them know as well!