I am flying to Tokyo tomorrow afternoon for 6 days. So just wanna share some of the last minute research I am doing of what are the Top 10 Things to do in Tokyo, Japan’s capital which many had told me stories of how high tech and cool it is. Here are what I have found so far from a few different websites. Will update more about my trip when I am back.
Here Top 10 things to do in Tokyo:
1) Eat a sushi breakfast at the Tsukiji Fish Market.
2) Take a boat ride on the Sumida River from Asakusa.
3) Lose yourself in the dazzling neon jungle outside major train stations in the evenings. Shibuya and east Shinjuku at night can make Times Square or Piccadilly Circus look rural in comparison, it has to be seen to be believed.
4) Check out the hip and young crowd at Harajuku’s Takeshita-Dori (Takeshita Street) or the more grown up Omotesando.
5) Go to an amusement park such as Tokyo Disney Resort, which consists of Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea which are the world’s most visited and second most visited theme parks.
6) In the spring, take a boatride in Kichijoji’s lovely Inokashira Park, and afterwards visit the Ghibli Studios Museum.
7) Take the Yurikamome elevated train across the bay bridge from Shimbashi station to the bayside Odaiba district, and go on the giant ferris wheel.
8) Watch a baseball game, namely the Yomiuri Giants at the Tokyo Dome, or the Tokyo Yakult Swallows at Jingu Stadium.
9) Take a stroll through the Imperial Palace’s East Gardens.
10) Have a picnic in a park during the cherry blossom (Sakura) festival.
- Ginza Think colorful Geisha escorting high profile businessmen, Karaoke singing venues packed with customers, lively Japanese bars and elegant designer brands
Some other Best Things To Do In Tokyo-
- Harajuku-Wondering what’s the Best Sunday pass-time in Tokyo?
Discover Japanese Cosplay- -Cosplay girls dress like Gothic Lolitas, French Maids and Hello Kitty.
- Meiji Jingu Shrine -Meiji Shrine is beautiful and peaceful, with a green forest surrounding it. You can hardly believe you’re just a few steps away from the busy center of Tokyo.
Its an active Shinto temple so traditional Shinto weddings are an everyday scene.
- Sumo Wrestling -This national sport in Japan is an Authentic peek into ancient Japan.
Gotta go pack now and sleep… Good night my dear readers