Eyebrow Embroidery Before and After Care
Nowadays, a set of beautiful straight thick natural Korean Nano Eyebrow Embroidery is the most in trend right now. Beauty Recipe Aesthetics started off as a home based salon with a humble beginning serving clients with satisfaction as priority back in 2009. So utterly grateful for the love and support of all the customers over the years, we now have 4 outlets(Jurong East & Marine Parade & Orchardgateway & PIK Jakarta Indonesia), a government approved International training academy and over tens of thousands of customers in our portfolios. Below is one of the many satisfied customers at Beauty Recipe. You can read Esther genuine non sponsored review here -> Eyebrow Embroidery Experience at Beauty Recipe or the reviews on our official Facebook page.
Read below why After Care is so important as it plays a big part of the end results if you take good care during the recovery period. This is crucial!
What to take note BEFORE Eyebrow Embroidery?
- Your eyebrows will look dark for about 5 days so try to make sure you have no major events or photo shoot for the 1 week after eyebrow embroidery.
- For 1 week, you must not go swimming or sauna and be prepared to spend a little extra time washing your face as to try not to let your brows be in contact with water too much for the first 3 days. Pat dry your brows immediately after washing your face.
What to take note AFTER Eyebrow Embroidery?
- Avoid brows from touching water or excessive sweating for a 3 days. You can use facial wipes to clean your face to prevent eyebrows from touching water.
- Apply aftercare cream 3-4 times a day for 7 – 10 days until all peeling is gone.
- Do not scratch your eyebrows as it might itch a little as it peels on the 4th day or 5th day and let it peel naturally
- Avoid makeup and skin care products on your eyebrows area for 1 week
- Semi- permanent makeup is a very minimal invasive cosmetics enhancement although there will be a recovery time period, usually 3-7 days the skin dries up and the scab will start to peel off. Do apply the after care antiseptic cream religiously to prevent the skin falling off too quickly. The slower the scab falls off the better. As all these depends on individual skin, some people will peel more than others and scab more.
- After the scab falls off, the colour normally can fade 20 % – 50%. Sometimes more but this is very normal so not worry. That is why embroidery services usually comes with a free touch up because most people will need to have the touch up done to even out the colors. As this is done by hand, please have realistic expectation after the first session, it might have some gaps in some spots. This fading happens because each person’s metabolism, different skin type, different ages, oily skin, skin healing rate…etc.
- Colour absorption also varies on skin type. Some skin takes on the colour better than others or some skin tend to peel more than others. So do not worry if after the first treatment, your brows look a little patchy, unbalance or have some empty/faded parts because that can be fixed easily during your touch up session.
- It common that your eyebrows shape might shrink a little smaller after recovery period due to the skin healing process.
- You can only touch up after 28 days for the secondary color ( complementary colour ) because your skin regeneration renewal process takes 28 days. Best to wait for 6 weeks if you can. It is normal that the first colouring session becomes lighten in colour and have more peeling because the dead skin is thick over first session. During touch up, post- secondary complementary colour adjustment will be done and this time on your new skin, the colour will absorb better too! Experience therapist will readjust the colour and redo your eyebrows accordingly. The first session was always to test the degree of skin colour absorption and the shape. While the second time is for enhancing the colour and adjust the shape if needed.
All the types of embroidery would need a period of recovery so be patient and your new brows AWAITS! 🙂
What are some types of Eyebrow Embroidery available in the market?
More Questions & Answers
What material do you use?
Beauty Recipe Aesthetics uses their own formulated organic colors that does not contains any harmful chemicals like formaldehyde and heavy metals that is generally found in tattoo coloring. So it’s very safe and their coloring will not change color to green/blue/red overtime so you can change a new shape next time. Generally their colors can last 1.5-3 years for eyebrow embroidery depending on the technique of eyebrow embroidery you choose. high quality numbing cream for best comfort and non-allergic treatment.
Is the treatment painful?
Most client do not feel any pain because our numbing cream is of very high quality for the best comfort of our customers. Our special numbing cream also help with minimal swelling or redness after eyebrow embroidery treatment.
How long do the peeling last?
Usually 3-7 days the skin dries up and the scab will start to peel off.
How long do I have to apply the antiseptic cream for and how many times a day?
At least 3-4 times a day for 7 to 10 days until all the peeling has stopped.
How long would my eyebrows look dark?
Your eyebrows will look darker for 3 -5 days normally and fade off 30 -50%. But generally no swelling or redness after the 1st day.
How long would my eyebrow embroidery last?
Eyebrow Embroidery is a type of Semi-permanent Makeup that lasts for 1 – 3 years depending on individual skin type.
Some of the recent testimonials and compliments from customers of Beauty Recipe.
Aims to providing affordable beauty solutions with the latest beauty trends. Winner of Top 100 Singapore Excellence Award with Innovation, Quality and Good Customer Service Assured. Eyebrow Embroidery Singapore
Beauty Recipe is running some promotions!
Click on the link below to check out the latest promotion and the types of eyebrow embroidery:
If you have more questions or want to book an appointment… You can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or sms me at 9859 3982.
Or you can call our main line at 6702 3062 if you would like to book a no obligatory free eyebrow designing session with Beauty Recipe. If after consultation and you do not like the design there won’t any sulky face or uncomfortable stare. No gimmicks or hard selling of packages at Beauty Recipe. Customers satisfaction is of outmost importance.
Promotion available at all outlets (Jurong East, Marine Parade Central & Orchardgateway branch)
For more info, photos, videos do visit Beauty Recipe Facebook Page and Website
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/beautyrecipesingapore/