Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar
Why must you take Apple Cider Vinegar and make it your everyday drink?
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the best thing you should be taking everyday for lots of health benefits. One bottle of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar will only cost you $4.30 SGD. So no excuse for not getting something so cheap that have such a large amount of benefits, I urge you to start taking because it is really so good for you.
If you don’t like that spike taste of original apple cider vinegar flavour and is too lazy to add your own honey, lemon juice or flavouring yourself, there is also a lot of flavours mixtures nowadays. I have attached some of the flavours like apple cider vinegar with cinnamon, with grape or with honey which you can buy from NTUC Fairprice for $4.30 SGD.
Try to put 2 teaspoon in a glass of water to start with to help yourself get use to the taste to begin with. I myself begin to slowly love the taste the more I start drinking it from day to day.
Let me share with you the benefits.
What are the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Rich in potassium, a mineral that is often times lacking in adult diets. This mineral is key for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc. It also helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- Rich in acetic acid. This acid is said to slow the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
- Rich in ash which gives ACV its alkaline property. This aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state. (It is particularly important if you drink a lot of coffee or wine.)
- It can help regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol. The potassium and other substances makes the blood thinner and is helpful in controlling blood pressure. The fiber absorbs fats and cholesterol by expelling them from the body as waste materials.
- Rich in malic acid which gives ACV its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- May help improve bowel irregularity and helps to remove toxins from the body at a faster rate. Increases metabolism, generates energy and reduces hunger. It helps to detoxify the liver which plays an important role in weight loss
- It can help clear up skin conditions and blemishes.
- ACV helps with weight loss by breaking down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them.
- A few lab studies have found that ACV may be able to kill cancer cells or slow their growth.
- Sore throat relief
- Helps upset stomach
- Sustains bone mass becasue it has magnesium, silicone and calcium
- Helps control blood sugar levels. People with a high risk of developing diabetes, or in other words people with pre-diabetes, were able to have lower blood-glucose levels than healthy people.
Other than drinking health benefits there is also lots of other uses for Apple Cider Vinegar. Below are 40 different uses for Apple Cider Vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar rocks!
Drinking apple cider vinegar has stopped me from drinking too much soft drinks too as an drink replacement. I try to substitute with apple cider vinegar with cold water and mixture of honey. Helps me reduce my sugar intake by so much as well.