I always love a set of nicely done nails, but with so little time and restrictions on the types of nails that can be done as a mother of 2, i simply stop going to nail parlours.
With delight, I was introduced to Nailsicle, an online brand that sells pretty nail wraps!
I like how it comes with clear instructions to guide first timers like me put on the nail wraps.
The prints are so pretty! I don’t even know which should i begin with.
After much consideration, I’ve decided to put on this girly pink/purple/flowerish style to go along with my makeup. You’ll see later:)
Following the instructions, I’ve picked a nail wrap that is appropriate for my thumb nail and carefully stick it on. You can view the step by step below, it’s really simple!
And in no time, i’m done pasting all the nail stickers on my fingers:)
Some tips after i’ve tried putting them on:
- Make sure your hands are completely dry/non-oily.
- Stick the nail wraps properly if not it’s going to keep coming off
- If you have short nails like me, one nail wrap sticker can actually be used twice. (YES I used the same designs FOR BOTH my right and left hand)
- When you file the excess nail wrap off, press it down properly once first, so it gets nicely cut off
- Do not press too hard on the nail wraps because they are very soft and easily torn
- My nails are quite small, so I’m still left with so many bigger wraps which i won’t be able to use unless i cut them myself. I suggest giving the rest of the wraps to another person whose nails are bigger!
TADA and i’m done!
Does this theme matches my makeupoftheday?:) So so pretttyyyyy!!
What i like about Nailsicle is that their nail wraps are made from REAL Nail Polish so it looks super natural and the ingredients are safe for our hands!
It’s so convenient plus i can change my nail design whenever i want to without having to repaint, no more waiting for nails to dry!
It’s literally like magic, instant manicure from the comfort of my home! Plus the designs looks like wearable art to me, all my friends love them!
I will definitely buy these for my niece or cousins who are basically children and is not suitable to use nail polishes. Pregnant mummies can also avoid painting their nails with this alternative, how nice!
These nails also lasts up around 14 days, depends on your activities.
Lastly, Do check out their other nail wrap designs on their website!
I am certainly pleased with my pretty nails now!