Recently, my baby Aayden turned 5 months old!
I’m constantly on a look out for better options in terms of the baby products used for Baby Aayden because a baby’s skin can be really sensitive after all.
For the health of his skin, it’s always best to use cottons to clean his buttocks while changing diapers.
Especially for newborns, Roaze dry baby wipes are a perfect replacement for wet baby wipes.
Certain wet wipes brand contains ingredients like alcohol that may cause discomfort to babies who have really sensitive skin while some brands just don’t work out.
I’m glad to try out the Roaze dry baby wipes, as they are made of fine and soft cotton, and is highly absorbent.
The 100% medical grade rayon spunlace fabrics contains no fluorescent agents and fragrances. It’s so natural and pure, and therefore, brings no harm to our babies’ skin.
This product can be used as dry (as toilet paper) or as wet baby wipes. Simply make wet wipes by wetting the wipes and storing them in a storage container or the Roaze Baby Wipes Silicone Case.
One tips for you mummies, is to warm the wipes to keep baby’s skin warm and comfortable when it’s chilly. Alcohol can also be added to the wipes to sterilize baby’s mat and toys.
Other information about the quality of the Roaze dry baby wipes:
- The cotton wipes are produced by automated manufacturing equipment imported from Europe and the materials are processed by heat treatment.
- This product is produced by a dust-free automatic folding package process and therefore is assured to be non-irritating, safe and reliable.
1. Manufactured by GMP certified medical device manufacturer.
2. Passed migratable fluorescent substances, Formaldehyde, skin irritation and skin sensitization test by SGS, provide the best care for
3. Selected rayon spunlace is from FSC certified suppliers.
For my followers,
If you want to try the Roaze dry baby wipes, you can proceed to redeem the product here.
Find out more about the brand: http://www.yohomedical.com/