SAMPLE STORE X KEVIN.MURPHY
KEVIN.MURPHY products are weightlessly designed to deliver Performance, Strength and Style Longevity.
To fill a void in the world of session styling, Kevin.Murphy introduced their professional haircare line. Being unsatisfied with the conventional haircare products on the market. Kevin.Murphy’s was inspired by skincare products and turned to advanced skincare technology to deliver high quality, high performance products that works for stylists and their clients with gentle formulas using natural ingredients.
The results of Kelvin.Murphy products features vitamins and amino acids to repair and thicken hair. With high-end skincare weightless moisturizers, it smooth and soften hair , while antioxidants from fruits and flowers reduce hair breakage and chemical damage.
ALL Kevin.Murphy products are sulphate-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free.
Because Kevin.Murphy care, they make every effort to do their part to help the environment, including utilizing packaging that is 100% recyclable or biodegradable. Now, their products are sold in over 43 countries globally.
For people who has dry hair or lives in dry climate, i would recommend their HYDRATE.ME range. As this range weightlessly moisturize and soften dry hair with Shea Butter, Kakadu Plum and Orchid.
Hydrate-Me.Wash is a Kakadu Plum infused moisture delivery shampoo. Here are some of the key benefits : –
- Sulphate and Paraben Free
- Shines and Moisture
- Creates Silky feel
- pH 6.3 – 7.0
The ingredients are :
- Kakadu Plum – this fruit has the highest concentration on Vitamin C of any known plant, native to the Australian Northern Territory.
- Bergamot Essential Oil – A natural source of Vitamin C.
- Hydrolysed Silk Extracts – Smoothing the surface of the hair to lock in moisture.
- Vitamin A – Smoothes the appearance of the hair shaft with the antioxidant and cellular renewal ingredient, also increases the elasticity derived from palm oil.
- Vitamin C – Stimulates production of Elastin and Collagen, maintaining hair’slustre and elasticity and color. Also preventing the loss of hair and premature greying. It is also a natural detoxifier and aids in improving scalp circulation.
- Jojoba Esters – it adds moisture to the hair, making the hair more resilient to tangles and avoids damage and split ends.
- Shea Butter – deliver moisture to dry / damaged hair from the roots to the tip of your hair. Protecting against weather damage, dryness and brittleness. It can be absorb quickly and completely into hair and scalp without clogging the cuticle. It is beneficial for hear-treated hair too !
- Evening Primrose Oil – High in Omega 6, hydrates and softens the hair. it also contain Phospholipids that are hydrophilic, sucking moisture from the air around and draw it to the hair.
Hydrate-Me.Rinse is a Kakadu Plum infused moisture delivery conditioner. The key features and benefits are : –
- Sulphate and Paraben Free
- Adds shine and moisture
- Creates silky feel
- pH 4.5 – 5.5
The ingredients are : –
- Similar to Hydrate-Me.Wash, Kakadu Plum, Jojoba Esters, Shea
Butter and Evening Primrose Oil
- Micro Algae – a stress manager for the hair to supply the cells with energy, making the hair to become more radiant and adds luminosity.
- Vitamin B7 – Beneficial for hair growth, overall hair health and strengthening both the hair follicles and shaft.
- Sunflower Oil – Natural sunscreen, high in Omega 6. Sunflower Oil also contains oil soluble antioxidants and natural UV protector.
It’s very easy to use, directions are exactly the same as how you normally shampoo your hair.
Firstly, apply Hydrate-Me.Wash to wet hair then rinse it.
Then, apply Hydrate-Me.Rinse, leave it for 1 to 2 mins before rinse.
To provide the most realistic review for you guys, the photos of my hair are raw! & both are done without using a dyer, i let it dry on its on like how i always do.
Before using HYDATE.ME range.
After using HYDRATE.ME range
As you can see from the above photos, before use, my hair conditions are pretty dehydrated because i’ve not gotten the time to visit Artistry for my regular hair treatment for months. It is obviously very frizzy and damaged. & my friend likes to say that my hair looks like grass.
After a few use, i can really tell the difference on my hair. i feel that my hair looks less frizzy, smoother and also lighter. Also, more radiant. For the above “after” picture, i took it after me reaching my work place, so there was time for it to dry naturally like how i normally did. So, no dryer at all to make it look smooth and flawless. The shampoo actually smells good, it has a pretty strong scent. Hydrate.Me.Wash spreads mildly, and both, Hydrate.Me.Rinse are creamier and thicker which leaves the hair extra smooth! Don’t you think that the bottles looks cute and unique too ?
Categories: SAMPLE STORE X KEVIN.MURPHY