Would you dare to go barefaced in public? If not, why not? Continue reading Jacelyn X Halley Medical Aesthetics
11 more days to Christmas and if you’re still fretting what to give your female friends, you can read the link below for some ideas.
- To get your customized label Nutella bottles, I just realized Nutella’s booth move every week! You can check out the locations here: nutellamessenger.com/locations
- Also, if you are thinking of getting face masks from LMChing, the correct link is www.lmching.com (so sorry that the link was broken in the previous post).
Wishing everyone a jolly and happy festive season!
With love, Jace
Teaching you how to achieve flawless skin Korean beauty make-up with U-weekly: http://www.uweekly.sg/lifestyle/33798.
For every grooming talk I give, I can’t emphasize enough that make-up is to enhance your features and to hide your flaws, don’t over-do it. Almost no one recognize that this is me =.= Remember to embrace your beauty girls! You are more beautiful than you think you are.
With love, Jacelyn
They are many people who ask me what I do for a living, and I thought I could give a brief answer today. Other than managing Le Queenz, I have been busy with a new educational project for kids (and I get overseas engagements to teach!). At the same time, I am also a model under The Nu Management, I blog with MyFatPocket as a Guest Blogger and I sometimes act too. This year, I am also happy to announce that I am one of the finalists for Miss Singapore International and Miss Singapore Supranational 2016, and training has already started! With only 24 hours in a day, one day job is enough to kill most of us, and I would love to act-yi-ge and said juggling these multiple roles is easy, but it is definitely NOT! What’s keeping me sane is the passion I have for the industry; and I thoroughly enjoy and love what I do, so there’s no reasons for complains 🙂
For friends, if you haven’t been able to meet me or I had been always cancelling on you, I could only say I am really sorry, I barely have any time to sleep, not to mention having time for other social activities. There are many days I don’t have time for pampering manicure sessions too, so a thoughtful friend had sent me two bottles of magic for me to try!
As much as I can, I would prefer to have immaculate nails; for having flawles nails can help you look instantly more groomed and polished. And these are the ones I have gotten.
Little Ondine polishes are made of natural ingredients, so you can feel better about how you are treating your nails. They are composed of natural resin, organic colourants, water and the best minerals to give a glossy finish. It is also odour free unlike other polishes, so you can apply your polish anywhere and everywhere!
What I like about it:
- It fits my busy schedule because of the QUICK DRY properties. For days where you find that your manicured nail colours has came off , you can apply two layers of Little Ondine and be ready to leave in TWO minutes! It dries so fast it amazes me too. No wonder this polish is immensely popular for fashion runway shows.
- Easy peel off. That means you can change your nail colours to fit your dressing styles with ease. Your dream of changing nail colors for different occasions is now made possible.
- So MANY colours to choose from. I had a hard time deciding what colours to get.
- For the silver glittery polish that I had chosen, it is of thick consistency, so unlike other brands that is more ‘watery’ (has more transparent colour rather than the silver glitters), you would only need about two layers to have a good shimmer finish for your nails.
What I didn’t like about it:
- Because it is easy peel off, it means the colours don’t stay as long as normal polishes. In day two after application, a couple of the polish colours had come off.
In my opinion, Little Ondine polishes are definitely life savers for time-tight individuals (even though the nail colours come off easily), I could touch up effortlessly because of the quick dry and no-odour properties. Overall, I would recommend it for usage when you want pretty nails in an instant! Suitable for application where you need to attend events in a last minute notice and/or for fashion shows models.
P.S. Quote EasyPeelOff10 to enjoy 10% discount for orders above $30. And you can get the polishes here. Have fun shopping! <3
With love, Jacelyn