The past two months have been crazy and there are so many (happy) changes in my life. Life has been pretty busy and hectic, especially with a change in role to the company. YAS, I’m back to my full-time job. I’ve been working in the Business Development Team in New Trend Lifestyle for the longest time and right now I’m transferred/joined the Marketing Team. Both jobs are client facing, but the latter involves more hunting for clients.
How do I feel? Excited!! I love new roles and I look forward to conquering these new challenges.
Besides getting to meet clients, I get to do many fun things in my job too! Last month, I was engaged by Asian Civilisations Museum as an Aura Reader for their Halloween Night Event and I had so much fun.
Most of the audiences waited 2 hours for a 5 minutes chat with me through the Crystal Reading service.
Please accept my apologies if you were in the queue and I didn’t get to speak to you. If you are puzzled what this service is about, find out more about it here ! (P.S. you’ll get a discount via the link too!!)
Anyway, quick updates of my October Goals (Read previous blog post here if you have missed it):
- Lose 2 kgs – I lost 0.5kg! It’s so hard to lose weight nowadays when you’re in a relationship.
- Volunteer – Nope, didn’t happen at all.
- Cook more – Bought an easy to make rosti packet from IKEA and fried it for breakfast one day, is it counted?
- De-clutter – DIDN’T HAPPEN 🙁
- Create an editorial calendar – I did a plan for the month of November.
Guilty as charged, all the goals weren’t met. May November be kinder and better for me! Here’s setting 2 quick goals (instead of 5) and wishing that I can achieve it this month!
- Reduce weight to 50kg (THIS MUST HAPPEN!!)
- Learn to cook ONE DISH
What are your goals this month? Share with me so that we can motivate each other please!!
With love, Jacelyn