Biconi Shampoo Bar and Conditioner
Biconi is a premium brand with a big passion for developing effective and natural personal care products. Located in sunny Singapore, Biconi brings to life potent ingredients from South East Asia’s diverse rainforest into every single product. They offer three lines of handmade products – for baby, women and men. The vegetarian and vegan-friendly products are formulated with no harsh chemicals making it safe to use by everyone.
I got the Biconi’s Natural Shampoo Bar & Conditioner Bundle (SGD$83) to share with my mother.
Hair Revitalising Shampoo Bar
- ideal for women suffering from hair loss after having a baby or upon reaching their menopausal years, no thanks to the intense fluctuation of hormones can lead to massive hair shedding
- restore and revitalise scalp from deep within, it creates a healthy inner balance conducive for hair regrowth, all without the use of harsh chemicals
- rich in antioxidants that help invigorate and nourish scalp, to stimulate growth of new hair
- The combination of natural ingredients help to detox the hair and scalp of harmful chemicals and reinvigorates the cells from within
Natural Hair Repair Conditioner
- deep conditioning treatment formulated with noni enzyme, virgin coconut oil and cocoa butter to moisturise and replenish the hair’s natural oils for soft, manageable locks
- rich in antioxidants to help strengthen and hydrate hair
- moisturises dry hair and scalp, helps to slow down hair loss, and prevents hair from breakage and split ends
More info about the products can be found here.
How To Use
Wet hair. Work the Hair Revitalising Shampoo Bar into a luxurious bubbly lather and massage gently onto scalp. For best results, leave shampoo on for two minutes before rinsing off with warm water. After shampooing your hair, squeeze a small amount of Hair Repair Conditioner on your palm. Massage gently onto the ends of your damp hair. For best results, leave the conditioner on for two minutes before rinsing off.
What I like
Each shampoo bar box comes with a soap saver bag like this. It is really a saviour since the bag traps the soap residues that can be lather into some foam for a next or last wash.
I have really oily scalp so the first few times of using, I need to rub more off the soap bar to get more product onto my head to create a mild foam. After rinsing off with water, the hair feels a little dry, but nothing that the conditioner couldn’t fix.
Mom totally ditched the usual brand we use at home just to use this set. She has been suffering from menopausal hair loss and she feedback that ever since she started using this set, her hair loss problem seems to be under control. She really likes how cleansed her scalp feels and yet the hair is hydrated.
Get Biconi Natural Shampoo Bar & Conditioner Bundle on www.biconi.com