I am so happy to share that my blog post was selected again to be featured on IFB’s Links a la Mode yet again. IFB stands for Independent Fashion Bloggers and it is an amazing community of over 60,000 fashion bloggers all over the world where they share experiences, tips and inspiration for all fashion bloggers.
Hence it is of great honour to be selected amongst 19 other amazing and inspiring bloggers.
My favourites are Style Safari who did a DIY on Varsity Letter Sweatshirt, Bookish and Belle
who shared a popular technique of decluttering and organising our wardrobe and the very artistic and talented TLV Birdie sharing her Madewell’s 2015 collection through her paint brushes.
- Attire Club: Thoughts on the First New York Men’s Fashion Week
- Boho Finds: 5 Must-Haves for Boho Babes
- Bookish & Belle: How I Reduced My Wardrobe by Half With the Konmari Method
- Everest Says: Wishlist Wednesday—An Affordable Summer Wardrobe
- Fashion Blender: Injecting Color Into Your Casual Winter Wardrobe
- Funky Jungle: 9 Wardrobe Must-Haves for Active Moms
- K Meets Style: How to Choose the Perfect Blazer
- Les Assorties: A Chat With London’s MONO Mobile Pop-Up Creators
- Ms. Fabulous: Indie Designer Pitch Night at This Is Story
- Riva La Diva: DIY Michael Kors Inspired Lace Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: The Most Affordable Natural Skincare
- Style Bizarre: Give Back With Style—Top 15 Ethical Companies
- The Outfit Repeater: The #1 Rule of Thrifting Clothes
- The Style Safari: DIY Varsity Letter Sweatshirt
- The Sugar Blog: 6 Steps to Discovering Your Personal Style
- This Season’s Gold: Sunday Favorites—Beach Day Plans
- TLV Birdie: Styling Madewell’s Summer 2015 Collection
- We Are Ready Made: A New Parisian Look for Autumn/Winter ’15
- Wishing for Chanel: Bad Blood Music Video Style Inspiration
- Wknd Chic: DIY How to Sew a Beenie
Leave me a note on who are your favourites below.
Live & Love Life,