I wore this H&M black cross-front top and quilted blue Closet London cross front skirt to the 1-yr birthday celebration of Elle.Sg together with the girls at Orchard Road.
It was like mad rush to meet up and have all our photos taken before the sun sets. The time we had was shorter than normal as it started to drizzle and the skies darken quickly. Amazingly, we all managed to get our desired shots just in time before nightfall. These girls totally knew the best and fastest ways to an outfit shot. *Thumbs Up*
The event was on a weekday evening so I had to wear something appropriate for work but I didn’t want to look too formal. I opted for this cross front top that created a visual point for the look and mirrored this overlapping design on the Closet London cross front skirt.
My blue daily work handbag, plus a little fluffy friend, influenced me to wear the cut out design Zara Suede heels that is so comfy yet unconventional.
The quilting on the Closet London skirt is one of the interesting design that I was attracted to when I saw it in store. Its zigzag quilts in varying shades of blue creates a nice pattern and texture for this slimming skirt. The ribbon around the waist is long enough to be tied at the back or tied in the front with a longer drape.
Thank you for dropping by and don’t forget to have a look at the other fashion blogs that have been featured in this week’s link up below. 😉Links à la Mode, October 20th
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: What’s in My September 2016 Secret Garden Glossybox
- Chiconomical: Quirk Pop
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: Wild Mantle Hooded Scarves
- Cover Mum: Embroidered Jeans
- Crisscross Style Boss: Fall Shoe Trends to Try
- Elements of Ellis: Tiger Denim Jacket
- Everest Says: How to Take Your Own OOTD Pictures
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Drugstore Mascaras | Try On & Review
- Goldwill Digger: Denim on Denim
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Seasonally Confused
- Layers of Chic: The Secret to Dressing Like a Boss Lady
- Les Assorties: Fashion Tech Insights: Tagwalk
- Living After Midnight: Leather & Florals
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Bomber Jackets
- One Awesome Momma: Flowing into Fall
- Style Pith: NSAD Preparation: The Work That Goes Into Grooming For Women
- The House Blend: Punk Rock Presence
- This Season’s Gold: Giving Back // Fall Fashion for Philanthropy
- What 2 Wear Where: Hilary’s Thigh High Boots
- Wish and Wear: Breaking the Pattern