ALDO, international footwear and accessories brand, brings momentum through movement for its Spring/Summer 2017 Campaign. The brand’s ethos; ‘ Aspire and Move Forward‘ was embedded in the Spring/Summer 2017 Campaign through the showcase of footwear and accessories that inspires everyone to join in the movement of expressing and celebrating personal style with confidence and exuberance.
The unveiling of ALDO’s Spring/Summer 2017 collection was held at the a recently a historical venue which added so more dimension and textures to the showcase.
ALDO Spring Summer 2017
For the ladies, Spring collections see the incorporation of fun details, such as tassels, perforated leather and metallic accents across bright colours, pastel hues to classic neutrals, while Summer collections take on a edgier front with rhinestone embellishments and on trend flower embroideries in crisp white and varying shades of nude.
For the gentlemen, sharp-looking shoes reign for Spring as the modern male journeys through a variety of occasions from casual dates to business lunches in style and elegance, while Summer offers an exciting mix of trendy sneakers, casual slip-ons and woven leather footwear.
It was such a feast for my eyes when I was watching the fashion show as every piece has details that is so irresistibly summer. Textures, movements and sweet pastel colours for all occasions were spotted through the collection.
There are so many pieces that I love from this collection, from the beach to a weekend brunch to work and dinner functions.
I am usually in clothes that are non-printed and when I want an added character or layer of fun in an outfit, I would look for it in my footwear. Below are some ways I would wear these beautifully detailed footwear, which would you wear?
ALDO Spring/Summer 2017
ALDO’s Spring 2017 Collection is available at all Aldo stores with new arrivals every week, while the Summer 2017 Collection will be available from May 2017.
Follow ALDO Singapore on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
Here are some more designs that caught my eye for the Spring Summer 2017.
I leave you with the look that I wore for the event with a little dark colour blocking going on.
Get 15% off by quoting ‘Everest’ when you shop at Daniel Wellington
- Aesthetic Distance: Did The Royal Family Kill A Top Influencer's Blog?
- April Was Here: Embroidered Top
- A Well Styled Life: Look of the Week: Soft and Feminine
- Chiconomical: Three Ways to Wear: A White Long Kurta
- Everest Says: Joyous Movement in Style | Aldo Spring/Summer 2017
- Fash Chronicles: Must-Have Spring Accessories
- Gutterfashion: Thrifted: Loving Yourself in a World That Doesn't
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: J.Jill Linen Shirtdress
- Jamie on Things: 3 Ways to Wear - Shoulder Frills
- Jeff on the Road: Lookbook: Burberry Trench & Sneakers
- Konscious VYB: Pretty In Pink...Spring's Next "It" Color
- Kouture Kitten: Fashion Blogging Hacks: Things Fashion Bloggers Do to Make Life a Bit Easier
- La Veine: Things You Should Know Before Creating Your Fashion Blog
- Maggie Morena: Blue Striped with a Fuchsia Touch
- Middle of Somewhere: Denim Overalls & The Weekly Style Edit Link Up
- Modernly Michelle: Falling into Spring - T Shirt Dress + Boots
- Say Curls: Mon Paris
- Style Splash: Finding the Perfect Spring Coat
- The Sweet Painted Lady: The A-Z Guide of Autumn / Winter Style
- Tales of Two: How to Casually Wear Velvet in Summer