About 2 weeks ago I went to Artistry Hair Professional (formerly known Headlines By Artistry) for their very popular Mucota Scena ABC Treatment and to have a change of hair color.
I wasn’t too sure what I want for my hair so I just leave it to Chris (my hairstylist) to decide for me. 🙂 Actually wanted a striking color for the whole head but I think it is better to play safe when I am working in a proper office environment. lol..
So in the end we decided on dark brown and hidden reds. 😀
I love it so much! Especially love it when the wind blows through my hair and reveal all the pretty strands. 🙂
This is my hair before the treatment and coloring. Look at those ugly black roots. I don’t mind all black, but black and brown is just bad. My hair also look very dull and frizzy, totally unhealthy.
Chris started off with coloring the bottom part of my hair with red.
Followed by brown on the remaining hair.
Have to wait around 20-30 minutes before washing.
I think I mentioned before that I really love people washing my hair for me. You don’t have to massage or anything (well of course that would be a bonus if you do) and I will just feel super relax and happy.
After washing and conditioning + massage, it’s time to start on my Mucota Scena ABC treatment!
If you are wondering what ABC stands for?
It is Adel (Moisturize), Brava (Repair) and Calore (Protect). It is a 3 step treatment that moisturize, repair and protect my hair.
- Chris applied Adel onto my freshly shampooed hair first. Starting from the middle to the ends, he gently massaged the product into my hair before rinsing them off. Adel contains a mixture of 4 kinds of ceramides, cholesterol and phytosphingosine that can be found in natural ceramide, this step basically moisturize and prep the hair before the next treatment.
- Next, Brava is applied onto the damp hair so as to repair, treat and nurture them.
- Without rinsing off, Calore is being applied right away. This last step helps to protect hair cuticles, retains hair moisture and this will gives me soft, smooth and silky hair. 🙂
After the 3 steps, it is time to steam! After that, he wash, blow dry and style my hair and ta da – the outcome!!
It’s so amazing! My hair was super soft and silky! The treatment takes less than an hour but the effect lasts for a week! You know there are days when your hair becomes dry and lifeless right after a wash the following day? Mucota Scena ABC doesn’t do that, in fact it gives me many good hair days! Super love this treatment, can’t wait to go back again! 😀
And here is a photo with my hairstylist Chris. ^^
Thank you Chris, Wendy love and Artistry Hair Professional for my healthy and beautiful hair. 😀
Here’s some photos for you, which I took during the day!
Look at the beautiful reds!
If you want to try out this treatment, these are the promotions for my readers. 🙂
- Mucota Scena ABC treatment + Hair Cut @ $108 nett
- Dyna Argan oil treatment first timer @ $218 nett
- Look for Chris to get up to 30% off!
There’s also a promotion for October now!
Enjoy Yuko Premium Japanese hair straightening/rebonding with them @ only $140 onwards!
Promo comes with a free HAIR CUT by their hair designers!
(U.p $250 onwards)
*This promo ends 30th November 2016
Check out their Facebook page for more updates! www.facebook.com/artistryhairsg
Call them to book your appointment! 6221 9255
Address: 10 Anson Road, International Plaza, #03-32 Singapore 079903
All reviews are solely of my own.
Follow me on IG: claireaudreylim
Talk to us and join giveaways here: https://www.facebook.com/claireaudreylim/ =D