Quick update: If you don’t already know, I’m currently in Central Coast of New South Wales, North of Sydney, Woy woy – this little town/ suburb of Aussie.
I am teaching yoga here for 2ish months at Happy hot yoga! As I mentioned previously that I’ve left my job in Citi and decided to go back to chasing my passion.
Anyways, few weeks ago when I was still in Sg, I went trekking with a few of my Citi friends… Gosh, I realised I was really quite unfit because it was so tiring -_- (Yoga classes were not as tough for me since it was already considered a routine)
Think we took around 3ish hours to complete the whole thing… It was my SECOND time there and it’s still tiring. Hahaha, I was saying that I’d only do this like once every 2 years?? But maybe I should change my mind and do it more frequently?
And OMG, there were MONKEYS. I am not at all surprised but I was really scared. They started to enter the bridge and after some photos I zoomed forward all the way LOL. Really damn scared of them because they are so aggressive 🙁
^ Just me doing my yoga again, hehe
It was really a great workout to do with friends!! But I was really tired out probably BECAUSE…
Firstly, I only had 3 hours of sleep- because I partied the night before and secondly, I went to work for 3 hours before this.
Note to self and word of advice for all:
- MUST have enough rest!! (If confident enough/ have stamina, can take longer route)
- CARRY a huge bottle of water- with ICE if you are carrying a hydroflask!
- BRING some snacks along, you’ll need it some times.. but keep it well and don’t feed the monkeys (Because they may get aggressive too)
- WEAR SHOES and comfy clothes!
- APPLY sunscreen to protect your skin and have a portable fan if you can’t stand being too hot
Sidenote… I am freezing cold here it’s currently 10 dc T_T
Thank you and blog soon! x