If you have been feeling sluggish in the morning and stayed lethargic the whole day, found yourself falling sick more often, noticed a change in the way your breath smells and is spotting dull complexion, then it might mean that it is time for a gut cleanse! Imbalanced gut health can affect not only your intestines but also your overall health and mood.
This is when Cho Renew comes to the rescue!
Should you have noticed that you are often feeling constipated, have irregular bowel movements, or even unhealthy stools then you should start doing something about it because these signs all point to poor intestinal health.
Cho Renew targets these issues by giving your guts a spring cleaning with its specially formulated supplement that contains 170 billion patented Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB)-FK-23 and Bifidus Bacteria BB536, two of the most studied beneficial bacteria which are naturally found in our intestine.
LAB are most beneficial and fast colonizing probiotic sources, and when consumed in adequate amounts have been shown to aid digestion and re-balance gut flora, providing relief from the following health issues related to poor gut health:
• Poor gastrointestinal health
• Traveler’s Tummy caused by changes in diet when traveling abroad
• Post antibiotics treatment
• Poor digestion and bloating
• Irregular bowel movements
170 Billion Probiotics – Highest And Most Potent In The Market
i. Patented Heat-treated FK-23 Lactic Acid Bacteria
• Fully heat resistant and highly stable to survive heat and harsh stomach acid, to reach the intestines intact
• Cultivated from pharmaceutical proprietary heat treatment method
• Scientifically proven to be 3 times more powerful than live probiotics in supporting strong immunity
• Effectively remove accumulated intestinal waste and restore gut flora balance
ii. Patented Bifidus Bacteria BB536
• Resident bacteria which will not be rejected by the body
• One of the most researched probiotics in the world
• FDA GRAS certified in USA, 2009
• Resistant to stomach acidity, allowing it to reach the intestine intact
• Improves intestinal environment, supports bowel regularity and reduces allergic symptoms
Premium Prebiotics (Inulin & Oligosaccharide)
• Food for probiotics to grow, multiply and thrive in the gut
• Works best when combined with probiotics to achieve maximum health benefits
Pure Silk Peptides
• Contain constituent amino acid of Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) in skin
• Support skin repair, improve skin firmness and hydration level
Essential Dietary Fiber
• Soften stools to ease bowel movement and support excess fat removal
• Bind toxins up to 10 times its weight
So I started taking Cho Renew about three weeks ago, my main concerns were my energy levels and irregular bowel movements of every alternate day. It is easy to include Cho Renew into your daily routine. These little sachets are small and handy, you can bring them along to the office in your handbag or even when you go abroad for work or play.
Directions to use Cho Renew
- Take 1 sachet daily with 300ml of cold water before any food or drinks
- Take a sip of water to wet mouth
- Consume powder slowly in between sips of water
It is essential to drink lots of water daily after taking Cho Renew as it contains fibre and therefore, insufficient intake of water daily during the course may cause one to be constipated.
I started taking notes of my bowel movements from the day I begun the Cho Renew routine. The first two days, I was still expelling pebble stools which was a huge red flag of my intestinal health. The third day there was no bowel movements but I continued to take my Cho Renew. Subsequently, I started having regular bowel movements on a daily basis.
It has been around 2 weeks since I started on Cho Renew and I am starting to see an improvement in my energy levels. I no longer get tired out easily, my bowels look healthy and my stomach no longer looks and feels bloated.
Cho Renew is strongly recommended to be taken daily to ensure a constant level of good bacteria in the body. The good bacteria (also known as probiotics) are essential for digestion, immunity and other functions. As we age, the number of good bacteria in our body declines and a stressful lifestyle can also take a toll on the good bacteria production in our body, so consuming Cho Renew as a probiotic supplement helps to replenish the good bacteria daily. Therefore, taking CHO Renew long-term keeps the intestines healthy and subsequently boosts the overall immune system.
However, if you are looking for a one-time gut cleanse then it is suggested that you take it continuously for 3 months for best results.
Each box of Cho Renew contains 15 sachets, so to prepare for a month’s supplies, it is advisable to get 2 boxes. You can purchase Cho Renew from their online store or selected Watsons, Unity and Guardian stores.