Skin around my back has gotten blotchy with blackheads and my face is still sensitive. Sometimes after removing my makeup, my skin would appear red and angry. So in order to calm and soothe it, I use my LMS LED Spotlight 24 gadget.
You might be skeptical about using LED lights during pregnancy but it’s perfectly safe if you are using it on your face or any part of your body other than your abdomen. If still in doubt, do always check with your doctor for advise.
Because the LMS Spotlight 24 is the largest gadget among the rest; the 3 & the 8. It has a bigger surface area and hence, is suitable for body parts such as the back. And it can cover each side of the cheek too.
So why am I using it even though I don’t have acne on my face? Because LED lights not only zaps pimples but it also has the following benefits:
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow`s feet
- Clears blemishes and minimizes pores
- Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Restores skin’s natural collagen production
- Reduces melanin that causes brown spots
- Reduces the effects of sun-damaged skin
- Increases circulation and moisture
- Reduces skin degradation, redness and flushing
- Decreases scarring, redness, dry patches, itching and sensitivity caused by eczema
- Stimulates and activates naturally occurring metabolic function and nutritional elements (Source: http://www.o2planet.com/led/index.html)
And yes, I do wake up to skin looking pumped up and better. As for the blackheads on my back, I’m starting a routine of regular scrubs to exfoliate the dead skin cells and blackheads. I’m currently using the Aqua Rine scrub. Regular scrubbing would help to unclog the congestion around the affected area.