Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel
Ginvera Green Tea Jade Eye Roll Away
I have been seeing these products whenever I go beauty products window-shopping in Watsons or John Little. Yes, I admit that this is a little quirk of mine that keeps me happy. I like to snoop around shelves of beauty products and check out what’s new, maybe pick up an item and read off the instructions or ingredient list.
Anyway, I have also read quite a number of pretty positive reviews for the Marvel Gel. So I was sure it was not gonna disappoint me during my trial.
Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel (S$16.80)
10 BENEFITS OF MARVEL GEL
1. Rubs away deep layers of dead skin cells
2. Rubs away blackheads painlessly
3. Contracts pores for refined skin (As dead skin cells have been cleared from pores)
4. Lightens black spots, freckles & scars
5. Removes oil seeds
6. Regulates sebum secretion to prevent pimples
7. Brightens dull complexion
8. Changes dark, rough skin to smooth skin
9. Whitens skin as it gives way to new born skin
10. Enhances quick absorption of skin care products
Got the above from their website & it’s amazing, isn’t it?
I like this product, it is an affordable & great basic exfoliator.
There is a faint scent of green tea when I apply it on my face.
As you massage it on your skin, tiny bits of the product mixed with the dirt/dead skin/blackheads are rolled off.
Definitely a plus point for being gentle on the skin as it effectively removes dirt, dead skin & loosens blackheads.
Best of all, it does not dry out your skin after usage.
– Tilt roller upwards to 95° to allow contents to flow out
– After sufficient contents have flowed out, tilt roller to 80° and use roller to gently massage eye contour area. Use once in the morning & evening
– Use fingers to massage until fully absorbed.
This is an interesting eye care product! Most of the ones in the current market are in the form of creams and lotions. But this comes in a nifty pen-like design which is handy and gives you a good grip.
The tip of the roll on feels cooling on my eyes, however, it does not seem to lessen the dark eye rings I have.
Maybe the time used is not enough and also the fact that I have not been sleeping early the past few days.
I probably would need more time before I can give a more detailed review on this. Or maybe my dark eye rings can only be lessened with radio frequency treatments.