- Charlotte Ashlene is a happily married Stay-At-Home Mommy of one, who finds tranquility in blogging about topics close to her heart when she's not busy fending off surprise attacks by a ninja terror who is also her dearest son. Got A Question? Mail Me! ashlene@ a-beauty-affair.com
LIKE MY PAGE
TAGSacne Aesthetics Anti-aging Aqualabel Baby BB cream Beauty Chanel Collagen contest Cosmetics Etude House Etude House Pink Bird Etude House Pink Box event Eyeliner Facial Fashion Freebie Giveaway Hair Korea L'oreal Makeup MFP Moisturiser My Fat Pocket nail art Plastic Surgery Pregnancy Random Musing sale sale/promotion/discount shampoo Shopping skincare slimming Sponsored post Sunscreen The Body Shop Toddler Uncategorized Watsons whitening ZA
- [Review & Giveaway] Crème Simon Gentle Double Exfoliation Scrub
- Will You Sponsor Me ?
- Money Saving Tips For New Parents
- At My Appointment At Halley Medical Aesthetics For Sculptra. What Is Sculptra?
- Hubby’s Birthday – Alive Museum & Staycation at Wanderlust
- Got Myself A Beauty Makeover With Botox & Fillers
- [Review] Le Coffret CosmeLED by EstheClinic Paris
- Would You Slap Your Child?
- Etude House Precious Minerals Moist Any Cushion & Other Goodies
- Lady Gaga’s Oscar Outfit – Yay or Nay?
- Happy Lunar New Year 2015 – OOTD
- [Gel Mani/Pedi Session Giveaway] Check Out My Chinese New Year Nails by Hausfernails
- [New Cafe Alert!] Dazzling Cafe Coming To Singapore In April
- [Announcement] Winner of Hand Chemistry’s Hyaluronic Concentrate
- A Beauty Affair Presents Valentine’s Day Awesome Giveaway!
DisclaimerAll my reviews are based on my personal honest opinion and what I've experienced during my trial. Results from the products and services featured here in A Beauty Affair may differ on individuals.
Daily Archives: September 1, 2010
Spot this 2,500-year-old “Tea Master” and snap a picture/video with him, post it on facebook@ FELLOWSHIP OF THE TEA MASTER and you could win an iPad!!Promotion ends 7 Sept 2010! Terms and conditions apply. Overheard that a guy call “Tea … Continue reading
As usual, I had fun experimenting and playing with SANA cosmetics and learning more tips from dear Carra, the brand manager. This is just a sneak preview of what’s to come. Carra said that the nude look is very HOT … Continue reading