Jaw botox… Botox for square jaws… Botox jaw reduction…
blah blah blah and so on so forth.
There’re so many names for this procedure.
But anyway, apart from whitening jabs, I am saving up for BOTOX® masseter reduction treatment.
Since young, I’ve had this bad habit of chewing on ice cubes.
It’s bad for your teeth and your jaw muscles apparently.
Since now, I have a huge boxy face thanks to the excessive ice cube chewing.
However, thank goodness that with money almost anything can be resolved.
Presenting the “BOTOX® Masseter Reduction Treatment”.
Procedure done at Neuglow Clinic
ERROR IN DATE! After shot was taken 2 months+ later & NOT 1 month later
The entire BOTOX® masseter reduction treatment is quick and minimally painful.
And results would be more visible 6-8 weeks later.
Some doctors charge based on how many units of BOTOX® you’ll require.
While some charge on per jab basis.
So it’s best to clarify all these with your doctor(s)/clinic(s) before you decide on which one you’ll go to for your treatment.
Some last 6-9 months while some probably would last slightly longer maybe a year or two?
It all depends on how much BOTOX® was used initially and how you maintain it.
If you’re gonna be chewing on gum daily (or ice cubes for my case) then it won’t be long for your jaw shape to go back to square one. LOL!
Beauty of BOTOX:
– No anesthetic is required
– Treatment only takes about 10 minutes
– Discomfort is minimal & brief
– Resume normal activities immediately
– BOTOX effect takes place in 2 to 4 weeks (peak results in 2 to 3 months)
– Results last 6 to 12 months (sometimes longer depending on individual)
– Chewing & swallowing are not affected
– No permanent effects reported
– Achieve a beautiful facial contour
Cost usually range from $500 to $1500.