Essentials CC Oil Leave On Treatment (60ml)
I’ve long heard about the popular Japanese brand Essentials and I’m glad to finally get my hands on some of their products!
Today I’d be sharing about two hair care products which I desperately need to tackle all my hair woes.
Besides using basic hair products like shampoo and conditioner, we often need more intensive treatment such as Leave On Treatment to care for our hair.
Let’s take a look at the new Leave On Treatment range by Essentials and understand how they can save our hair!
Essential CC Oil (60ml)
That’s because we often subject our hair to stress even without ourselves knowing it!!
These stress factors include:
1. Blow Drying: Is blow drying your hair a daily affair? Watch out! Blow drying actually removes moisture from our hair. Over time, your hair would be dry, brittle and vulnerable to even more damage. YIKES!
2. Combing: Yes, combing makes our hair look neat and straight but how many of you girls are guilty of yanking the comb through those stubborn knots? The friction applied as you comb through your dry hair can form even more hair knots, making your hair prone to unnecessary breakages.
Then you’d ask, what if I comb through wet hair? It would have less friction right? BUT, hair follicles are most fragile when wet and combing through it would cause GREAT hair damage. So please, don’t.
3. Split Ends: Why do we have split ends? This is because our hair ends are the oldest and driest parts of our hair. Thus, when the protective hair cuticles are destroyed at the ends, the hair splits. That calls for some TLC!
4. Hair Breakage: Many girls style their hair to achieve different looks, by tying hair up into a ponytail, by using the styling iron to straighten or curl our hair. These can all result in hair breakages! Even excessive hair twirling can exert unnecessary stress on our hair, causing it to break and fall off.
5. Dryness: Our hair gets really dry when its exposed to sun, wind and air-conditioning for long periods of time! Our hair cuticles that protect the hair gets really weak and is unable to retain moisture.
Do you feel super stressed out now??
Don’t worry, we just need to be aware and protect our hair!
By using Essentials CC Oil Leave On Treatment, we can improve the health of our hair.
It is a light, non-greasy oil that can be instantly absorbed by hair.
How to use
After towel-drying, dispense an appropriate amount onto palm. Spread and apply evenly onto wet or dry hair, concentrating on mid-length to ends of your hair.
Essential Night Care Milk (100ml)
YES you heard me right!
When you sleep, the tossing and turning creates friction between the hair and pillow.
This damages hair cuticles!
Essentials Night Care Milk is a rich yet non-greasy milk that is instantly absorbed by hair.
It creates a layer of protection around your hair cuticles to protect it from the friction caused when you sleep.
How to use
After towel-drying, dispense an appropriate amount onto palm. Spread and apply evenly onto wet or dry hair, concentrating on mid-length to tip. Do not rinse off.
Cold Storage, Giant, Guardian, Isetan Supermarket, Meidi-ya Supermarket, NTUC, Sheng Siong, Watsons
Find out more about Essentials products at www.essentialsg.com