In 2018, make the switch to using natural, organic skincare products! I’ve been trying out these items from Living Naturally Co and fell in love instantly. They are a SG based company which curates and brings in skincare products that use natural ingredients, free from chemicals!
Their Schmidts Natural Deodorant range consists natural deodorants that will keep you smelling great all day without the use of aluminium to block your pores like most other deodorants do!
- Award-winning formula naturally and effectively neutralizes odor
- Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates
- Enhanced with essential oils; no artificial fragrance
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel
- Easily absorbed; application requires only a small amount
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten-free
Shaman + Beauty = Shamanuti
I personally love their seaweed toner cuz it smells great and it’s Activated Charcoal Cleanser works wonders; removing even makeup! Totally bomb.
Can’t wait to try more all-natural skincare from Living Naturally Co! If you haven’t made the switch, why do you continue to use products that contain tons of chemicals???
Quote “AMANDA15” for an exclusive discount off your purchases at https://livingnaturallyco.com/!
The place is huge, featuring 2 floors; the 1st floor is a restaurant section called Orient Palace while the 2nd floor houses Spa Nes, where you can relax and throw all your worries away!At Orient Palace, you can:
- Eat, play, relax and be entertained under one roof
- Dine on Nanyang Cuisine prepared by top chefs and Cantonese cuisine by Chief Culinary Consultant Chef Fei
- Enjoy live entertainment provided by celebrities and artists all over the world, as well as talented budding artists
- Chill out in the Biggest spa in town that offers transit lounge services
The restaurant serves Nanyang-style and Cantonese dishes.
Open till 3am daily, the restaurant section of Orient Palace (also named Orient Palace) has a 200-seater main dining area as well as five VIP rooms, each equipped with a karaoke system for a more intimate dining experience.
Orient Palace’s kitchen is helmed by Chief Culinary Consultant Chef Fei, winner of China’s Celebrity Chef five-star medal and nominated for Annual Best 50 Master Chefs. His specialty lies in Cantonese Cuisine, so expect exquisite handmade Cantonese dim sum, such as Swan Dumpling with Roast Chicken Meat (3 pcs for S$18.80), Chilled Mango Duckling Pudding (3 pcs for S$9.80), 22K Gold Galaxy Snow Skin Dumpling with Blueberry Puree (3 pcs for S$12.80) and Baked Homemade Mini Cheese Tart (3 pcs for S$10.80). These delectable dim sum offerings are only available during lunch 12pm to 2.30pm.
The mango pudding was my personal favourite!
If you’re dining in from 9pm to 3am, indulge in live band performances and a star-studded line up with popular bands and singers performing on stage just for you!
Here is where you can enjoy an invigorating Spa Nes Signature Massage (otherwise fondly referred to as the Singapura Massage)— the masseuses will use a special concoction of orchid essential oils with unique techniques inspired by Swedish, Thai and Chinese acupressure massage styles. The national flower of Singapore, orchid is chosen for its healing powers, as its sweet aroma can help reduce fatigue and stress. It is also full of antioxidants, and thus can improve the skin tone and skin immunity.
This room features multiple tatamis that are perfect for group bookings.
There are more than 10 private as well as VIP rooms available in Spa Nes. Spacious and cosy, the rooms, such as Vitality Nes, can also be used to host corporate workshops or even bachelorette parties where the bride and bridesmaids can pamper themselves from head to toe.
Get the Spa Pass* (S$68 for 3 hours; S$38 for 1 hour) to enjoy Spa Nes’s numerous facilities, including
- Free WiFi
- Shower facilities
- Cryo pool
- Thermal pool, spa pool
- Steam room
- F&B refreshments from local delights to wellness cuisines
* From now till 28 February 2018, the spa is open till 3am daily. From 1 March 2018 onwards, it will be open 24 hours.
Address: Annex @ Furama, Level 1 & 2, 407 Havelock Road Singapore 169634
Orient Palace Hotline: 6931 8888 | Spa Nes Hotline: 6732 9888
Orient Palace Operating Hours: 11:30am – 3pm; 5:30pm – 3am
Spa Nes Operating Hours: 11am – 3am
Facebook/Instagram: @orientpalace.sg | @spanes.sg
For more info, visit orientpalace.com.sg/ !
How breast augmentation increased my confidence – My breast augmentation journey part 2 (Surgeon Dr Martin Huang)
Thank you everyone for your kind words and support after I released the video interview and previous blogpost talking about my breast augmentation surgery!
I want you guys to know that your support means a lot to me and that I’m open to any questions that you guys might have with regards to the procedure.
Through my sharing, I hope that readers who are interested to explore the possibility of breast augmentation for themselves have a better understanding of the procedure.
TBH, there are a lot of myths out there.
People hearsay from their friend, who heard someone else who did it, who read something online, who became aware of a case of a botched job.
There is a risk involved in every surgery of course, and it is no different for breast augmentation surgeries.
It is therefore very important to go to trusted and reputable doctors!
Make sure your doctor answers all your queries and walks you through the procedure.
Even better if he/she provides explanations on why they choose to do method A or method B, or prefer to use material X over material Y.
Just to debunk some myths:
1. You cannot breastfeed after breast augmentation
– This is definitely not true. Breast-feeding is still possible, provided your doctor doesn’t cut your milk ducts. My doctor chose a under-boob incision, which makes breast feeding still possible. This procedure also prevents sensitivity loss. The scars are also hidden at the bottom of the boob.
2. You need to continuously massage the breast after the surgery.
– This is no longer true, due to advancements in technologies and improvements to the materials used.
3. You have to abstain from certain food after the surgery
– Not true, I could eat whatever I want after the op
4. You have to replace the implant over time.
– Not true. Implants need not be removed unless in the rare occasion where your chest is subjected to strong, targeted impact which causes the implant to burst.
Let me know if there are any more concerns or myths you’d like me to debunk!
My surgery was performed by Dr Martin Huang at MH Plastic Surgery, located at Paragon Medical Centre.
As for questions regarding cost, know that it is different for everyone and the prices will be adjusted based on the needs of the individual.
Going back to how breast augmentation has increased my confidence.
The best part about having a fuller chest is really the simple joy of being able to fill up the top part of my blouses and dresses.
This was something that I struggled with before going through breast augmentation.
The top part of my clothes always limped and sagged in a ugly manner, something that I couldn’t fix unless I stuffed padding in my bra (which sometimes shifts out of place and makes me uncomfortable or paiseh cause other people can see them)
Now, I can wear whatever I want; looking good and feeling great about myself!
I’m not saying that your self-esteem has to be fully built upon the way you look; but when you love the way you look, it is definitely a boost.
Some people asked, why you don’t want to do bigger?
I did try the larger implants, but I didn’t think they were suitable.
(Do note that for the first few weeks, there will be a bit of swelling. But once this goes away, you will be the size you chose.)
Choose the size that suits you and achieves the look that you want.
Remember that this is a life-time commitment.
It is something that you have to live with for the rest of your life, so consider carefully before making your decision.
Do it for yourself and not for anyone else.
It may not change your life, but it will help you feel better about yourself.
Make sure you also have realistic expectations of the results of the surgery.
If you want to find out more about the procedure, head over to this link: http://www.mhplasticsurgery.com.sg/services/breast-augmentation-enhancement
Now, go forth and be beautiful (;
People called me crazy.
“Huh, you not scared meh?”
“What if the doctor screws up? Y’know I heard someone whose nipple turned out slanted, another girl’s boobs burst …..”
To say I didn’t have fear in my heart or nerves in my veins would be lying.
However, ever since I was a teen, I’ve always thought about doing breast augmentation aka boob jobs.Watching Bong Qiu Qiu’s boob job video further inspired me.
She spoke honestly, about how she felt being flat, how it affected her confidence, how we just didn’t look as good in clothes, how she hated going to the beach and I cried.
Because I knew that deep down, I felt the same.
And people continued to make jokes about how flat I was.
I chose to pretend like it didn’t hurt me and laughed along.
After all, I could only accept my fate right?
I started to hear more stories of ladies going for surgery to enhance their bodies.
Some turned out well, some turned out bad.
But these statistics never stopped anyone anyway.
It was worth a shot.
That’s when I chanced upon MH Plastic Surgery.
I was inclined towards this clinic because I’ve heard of Dr Martin Huang’s good name and his many successful cases.
His website had clear, detailed explanations of the procedure as well, which made me feel a greater sense of relief.To be honest, I sat on it for a week but eventually decided to set up a doctor’s consultation with MH Plastic Surgery.
The clinic was minimalistic and very clean, located on the top floor of Paragon Medical.
I was greeted my friendly staff and nurses who brought me in to meet Doctor.
He spent more than an hour, understanding my needs and concerns as well as debunked popular myths about breast augmentation.
Doctor also explained why he chose to use the product he uses in his clinic over other types of implant, his choice of procedure and so on.
These went a long way to make me feel more assured and safe in his hands.
Eventually we got to the part where I got to try on different sized implants to pick how I wanted the results to look!
I kinda felt like a barbie doll, but also a dream come true.
After the session, the doctor told me to go back and consider if I really wanted to continue with the procedure.
At no point of the consultation was he pushy or unprofessional.
I took less than a week to decide.
My answer was, YES, I want this for me and my body.
So I got a date and waited for the day to arrive.
Stay tuned as I share more about the surgery and recovery process in my next post ☺
As the holiday season approaches, I’m sure many of you are jetting off out of our sunny island for a holiday.
Everyone wants to have a safe and happy trip.
But sometimes, the inevitable happens and we need to be prepared!
Thus, I’ve always covered my grounds and made it a point to purchase travel insurance before I leave the country.
If you don’t know where to buy such a policy, look to AXA@Post’s Smart Traveller insurance!
The policy has great coverage:
1. High medical coverage up to $600,000
2. Protection for lost or damaged belongings up to $10,000 (super impt esp when going to countries where pick-pockets are common)
3. Leisure sports cover (With this, you can do all the leisure water sports you want!)
4. Personal accident cover starts before trip
5. Only buy what you need: choose from golf equipment cover, sports equipment
cover, rental vehicle excess cover, and other optional benefits.
Essentially, you’re able to customize your own insurance policy!
Although I have been lucky enough not to make any claims from AXA during my recent
trip to Ipoh and Penang, I would still like to share about the fuss-free online purchase process.
All you have to do is provide some details on your travels and you’d be able to obtain a quote within seconds.
You can also opt for the comprehensive plan for even better coverage (highly recommended!!)
If you’d like to know more info, check out this link: http://bit.ly/2iihRVpSafe travels!
Brought to you by AXA@Post.
How come take so long ah???
Reach my stop already not??
Eh, don’t know my Ezlink card enough money a not leh, sekali I cannot board sia.
IF THE ABOVE IS YOU, no fret.
Cause SG BusLeh is here to help!
The app was launched in 2015, developed by Originally US – a local Singapore-based mobile app development consultancy firm.
(Singaporean make the app, thats why the app uses Singlish!!)
The auntie in me approves heheh.
The app is designed to be super fast like Flash and very easy to use.
Aunties and uncles also can understand.
SO SIMPLE (like what the PayWave Uncle Sim says)
Let me tell you why this app super tok-gong:
- First bus app in Singapore to feature Singlish
- First bus app to introduce 3rd arrival timing (before SG BusLeh, bus apps in Singapore only offer up to 2 bus arrival timing per bus)
- This is good so you can plan your time better!
- First bus app to introduce bus locator (known as ‘Stalk bus’ in BusLeh, this feature allows commuters to ‘stalk’ and see the actual current physical location of upcoming buses)
- So you know how fast you need to run to the bus stop
- First bus app to inform commuters whether upcoming bus are double deckers, bendy or single decks.
- For ppl who only like double decks (;
- First bus app to use machine learning to predict how full each bus will be when it arrives.
- Means, you can see whether this bus got seat a not!!!
- First bus app to be available for Android Wear (Android wearable watches)
- Actually, I didn’t know Android also got watch, I must be very suagu.
- First bus app to also provide NTU and NUS internal shuttle bus arrival timing
- Wa, too bad grad liao
- First bus app to also provide SMRT train timing
- But if train breakdown, don’t blame SG BusLeh cause as the name says, it focuses more on bus ok. Maybe next time create SG MRTLeh
- First bus app to be able to check your EZ-link card balance using your phone (on supported devices)
- This one very good, then you will not have to paiseh fumble with coins then everyone stare at you for wasting their time.
These are probably the reasons why SG BusLeh was featured in CNA and Channel 8.
They even won the Most Innovative Solution award from LTA in 2016!
Even I also feel like giving them award.
Oh, one last reason and actually my most favourite reason for downloading this app:
If you are on a bus, Busleh can notify you when your are arriving at your destination stop!
So you will never miss your bus stop again!!
If you super like this app, you can also view this video to see how it works.
I never bluff you ah, it really is very the good.
About Originally US https://originallyus.sg (iOS app development singapore)
- Originally US is one of the top mobile app developer in Singapore
- Specializes in designing and developing amazing mobile apps that look and feel great
- Clients include insurance giant AIA, River Safari, Mediacorp, CPF and Zalora
- Clients love Originally US because they deliver quality mobile experience and do not over-promise
- Originally US fully in-source their development and focus on talents, going through as much as 30 to 50 resumes to hire one developer
RMBR to download and then you never have to ask “where the bus leh??” anymore!
With over 1,700 offers for restaurants, bars, attractions, leisure activities, hotels, spas, salons, gyms, fitness studios, retail, everyday services and much more, Singapore 2018 entitles users to over S$176,000 in savings. Back this year are crowd favourites such as Fat Cow, Jamie’s Italian, Bedrock Bar & Grill, Toby’s Estate and more. New brands for 2018 include Cold Stone Creamery (omg I’m excited!!), Hard Rock Café and Pizza Express.
As mentioned previously, early bird purchases get 2 free ad-ons; so what exactly are these? Well, Cheers 2018 includes hundreds of Buy One Get One Free offers at the best restaurants and upmarket bars including Nutmeg & Clove, Aria Roofbar, Paulaner Clarke Quay, Pluck, Kinki Roofbar and more.
Sparkling new for 2018, Bali 2018 features offers to use when travelling to Bali. Customers can enjoy the best restaurants, spas, beach clubs, bars and cafes across the island. Some of which include Kilo Bali, Mandara Spa, Sangsaka, Cocoon, Chachara Bali, plus popular dining spots within the Intercontinental Bali Resort, Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Resort & many more. As if we all needed another reason to visit Bali, pttf. (side note, I have yet to visit the beautiful island and I am going to make it one of my 2018 New Year Resolutions).
Spicing things up in the lifestyle categories such as Beauty and Fitness, percentage-based savings will be introduced with more appealing offers and increased value for ENTERTAINER users! For example, a new category Fashion & Retail will feature ‘Spend & Save’ offers from retailers like CuriO Home, for budding interior designers and fun for families such as the Build-A- Bear Workshop. Another new category Everyday Services will feature 50% off service providers such as Hirva Rental, Just Office and even pet salons like Brownie Buddies.
If you thought that was the end, THERE’S MORE.
With the purchase of any SG product, ENTERTAINER members will also enjoy exclusive access to ENTERTAINER getaways – a brand new in-app booking engine which has exclusive rates at over 550,000 hotels in 200+ countries. This totally feeds my wanderlust and has got me planning for my 2018 vacays!
The 2018 ENTERTAINER products are available to purchase through the website or the app from now – at a special early bird price until 30th November 2017.
– Singapore 2018: Early Bird Offer – S$95 (RRP S$145).
With FREE Cheers Singapore 2018, Bali 2018 + Travel 2018 (including Hotels Worldwide and ENTERTAINER getaways) – Total Value S$265
– Singapore Cheers 2018: Early Bird Offer – S$45 (RRP S$95).
With FREE Travel 2018 Hotels Worldwide
– Bali 2018: Early Bird Offer- FREE with purchase of Singapore 2018 (RRP S$25)
So don’t miss these exclusive prices, head to www.theentertainerme.com/home/singapore to purchase now!
Mileslife is an app that allows you to seamlessly combine your favourite frequent flyer programmes with your everyday dining, lifestyle and travel expenditure.
Long story short, when you spend at Mileslife merchants like Crystal Jade, Peach Garden, Auriga Spa at Capella, you get to earn up to 5 miles per S$1 spent on top of your usual credit card miles earnings with the app.
Therefore, you get to your holidays faster and potentially for free!
Mileslife is super easy to use:
Don’t forget to sign up for your respective airline mileage programmes and link them up with your Mileslife account!
When I first heard the term, I wondered if such a wonderful product could exist.
“Wouldn’t it cause many skincare lines to go out of business?”
I had to try it out for myself and to test for myself what Mediplus had to offer to my skin.
The Story behind Mediplus
The CEO of Mediplus suffered from eczema since her childhood days. Thus, she started working as a skin counsellor in search for a solution to her skin problem. After her experience with over 1000 patients, she finally realized that exposing the skin to aggressive rubbing/touching was the cause of many skin troubles. Therefore, she invented an All-in-one skin care which reduces unnecessary touching & rubbing; with the aim to invent a cosmetic that is suitable for sensitive skin without any alcohol, parabens, artificial colouring & flavour.
Jointly developed with a pharmaceutical company, Mediplus has also been adopted in more than 200 cosmetic surgeries.
Mediplus has achieved much success, with a sales record of more than 6 million bottles sold in Japan! The company then expanded into Taiwan, with an extremely high satisfaction rate of 98%. This has been duly recognized, as Mediplus was awarded the Monde Selection Gold Prize for 3 consecutive years.
· Formulated with 66 beauty ingredients such as Izumo Tamatsukuri Spring Water, which is renowned for beautiful skin
· Radiation tested, SGS tested
· Free from preservatives, alcohols, fragrances, mineral oils etc; making Mediplus-Gel completely suitable for sensitive skin
· All-in-one moisturising skincare to attain beautiful hydrated radiant skin.
· Rejuvenated skin after 1 month of use!
Key ingredients are as follows:
⇒ provides both younger-looking and elastic skin
⇒ Quick and effective whitening effect
◇ Hyaluronic acid
⇒ Improve wrinkles and provides lifting effect
◇ Vitamin C
⇒ Removes dullness, lightens & radiates skin
◇ Hot Spring Water
⇒ Effective for improving rough skin and acne
◇ Highly Concentrated ceramide
⇒ Hydrates & retains moisture level.
With these, you’d notice your skin being deeply moisturized and brightened. Mediplus-Gel is suitable for sensitive, dry skin; with whitening and anti-ageing effects. Blemishes, wrinkles, sagging would also be improved!
· Please apply 2 full pumps in the morning and 3 full pumps in the evening from the face to neckline
· After washing your face, spread the gel over your palms and apply gently.
· As the gel contains plenty of moisturising ingredients, it may feel sticky after application. Do be patient as the stickiness is a layer that protects your skin from the external environment (i.e. Dirt, Dust etc.) & keeps your skin moisturised.
For details, refer to the following videos:
· Mediplus-Gel is only sold through their online store to ensure better quality and price.
Head over to https://goo.gl/ganB2z to place your orders or find out more info!
Do sign up for the Royal Membership Program which saves you time, effort and provides an automated delivery service. 1 bottle will be automatically delivered once every two months without needing to pay $10 delivery fee.
· First-time purchasers under the Royal Membership Program are entitled to 30 days money back guarantee.
· Mediplus Royal Membership Program costs only $58, saving you $10 delivery fee.
· From your 2nd Delivery onwards, stand to earn valuable rewards when you join the program which entitles you to a range of Free Travel-sized products from Mediplus.
· Note: Cancellations can only be strictly made by calling our hotline (No cancellation fee is charged)
Feel free to request for any postponement & bringing forward of delivery